- Next working day delivery to Mainland UK addresses
- Free UK delivery on most items over £99
- One hour delivery window on most orders
- All deliveries are fully insured
- International delivery available
How much will shipping cost me?
- Shipping to most mainland UK destinations for items over £99 is FREE, unless a specialist courier is required (in the case of very large items). If so, we will get in touch before processing your order.
- For items under £99 going to mainland UK, shipping starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
- For Northern Ireland and certain areas of Scotland, some extra charges apply as our couriers outsource their deliveries in those areas. We realise this can seem unfair so we subsidise the cost as much as we can.
- For destinations outside the UK, delivery costs vary. Simply enter your address at checkout to find out whether we deliver to your country and how much it will cost.
When will I receive my order?
- For all UK mainland orders received before 1pm where the goods are in stock, we will attempt to ship to you on a next working day delivery service.
- Selecting a priority service will guarantee a next working day service (meaning we will put the order at the front of our queue and refund the delivery charge if the delivery does not arrive next working day).
- Orders received after 1pm for goods in stock will be shipped the following working day.
- If the goods you have ordered are out of stock, we will contact you promptly with an estimated shipping date and, once we have dispatched the goods, we will let you know that they're on their way.
- Once we have shipped your order, we will send you a tracking number so that you can track exactly where the order is with our couriers.
- With most shipments, you will receive a text and email from our couriers which will give you the option to amend the delivery to be left with a neighbour, or request your item to be delivered on a different day or to be left a DPD Pickup Shop.
How do I know if the product I want to order is in stock?
- Products marked “In Stock” are available immediately from our stock and generally available for next day delivery. If a next day delivery service is not available (because e.g. the product is held in our supplier’s warehouse and they don’t offer this service), the estimated delivery time will be clearly displayed.
- Products marked as “Available to order” are not currently in stock – we will order them from our supplier when we receive your order. Delivery times on these items may vary dependent on our supplier’s availability, but we will contact you shortly after receipt of your order to give you an Estimated Time of Arrival.
- For products in stock in our stores, we show real-time stock levels on each product page on our website. However, please contact the store to reserve stock before travelling to avoid disappointment.
- Any items where there is insufficient stock to fulfil your order (for example if you’ve ordered 2 and we only have 1 available) will be clearly marked as such on your shopping cart.
Can I specify what time my order is delivered?
We offer a range of premium shipping options including e.g. pre-12pm delivery – the options available for your address will be displayed on checkout. For all standard shipments, our courier will send you an estimated 1-hour delivery window by text and email on the morning of the day your order will be delivered.
Can I get my products delivered on the weekend?
Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available at an extra cost. Both must be ordered before 1pm on the preceding Friday. The options available to you based on your location will be displayed on the checkout.
Can I get my products delivered same day?
For customers local to our stores, we may be able to organise a same-day courier service but this would need to be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
Contact your local store for a quote.
Can I deliver to an alternate address?
- For security reasons, we are only able to deliver to alternative addresses for card orders that are “3D Secure” (which means they have been protected by either Verified by VISA, Mastercard SecureCode, or equivalent) or PayPal Verified addresses.
- Orders paid with unverified PayPal accounts or DEKO finance must be delivered to the registered address, without exception.
Can I “click and collect” from my local Red Dog Music store?
Of course! Simply select “Collect from Store” as your shipping option. We will let you know when your goods are ready for you to collect. You will need to bring proof of ID and, if applicable, the card you paid with. Click and collect is not available for online finance orders - if you want to pay by finance but collect from your local store, contact the store direct.
Which courier do you use?
For the majority of shipments, we currently use DPD Local (previously called Interlink Express), who we have found to be the most efficient at delivering on time. They also offer all sorts of useful extra services, including a one hour delivery window and (if eligible) the ability to collect your order from a network of local businesses. On occasion we may use other couriers where necessary.
Do Red Dog Music ship to destinations outside the UK?
We are happy to ship to non-UK destinations. Generally you can find out how much this will cost by entering your address on the checkout page. However, occasionally there are extra charges – if so we will contact you prior to shipping your order. If you need an accurate quote prior to placing your order or are not sure whether we can ship to your country, just contact us.