Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put the heritage of the classic C414 capsule in your recordings for less with the AKG C314 multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Supercardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure of eight
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 8 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 86 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: 20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 100 Hz, 12dB/octave
Whether you’re recording in a large concert hall or a one-room studio, you want to capture the emotion and moment, not just the sound. With a full frequency range of 20Hz – 20kHz and the lowest self-noise in its class, the AKG C314 brings out the best in every nuance.
Built on the rich heritage of the C414 XLS capsule, its dual computer-matched diaphragms guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy, while the integrated suspension dramatically reduces noise for pure, faithful recordings.
The versatile AKG C314 is the multi-instrumentalist in your microphone rig, ready to fill in wherever needed. Whether it’s cardioid, supercardioid, omni or figure-8 polar patterns, there are plenty of ways to get the most natural sound from any instrument—electric and acoustic guitars, drums, and much more. Employ a supercardioid pattern to reduce drum spill, then quickly switch to a figure-8 pattern to balance out two vocalists. These easy-to-access options make the AKG C314 a great addition to any studio with limited space.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
The Neumann TLM 102 in a black finish. The TLM 102 is a professional microphone which delivers beautiful vocal sound and shines just as much on instruments.
- Large-diaphragm microphone with cardioid directional characteristic (pressure gradient transducer)
- Compact, characteristic but smaller-scale Neumann design
- Very high maximum sound pressure level
- Slight presence boost above 6 kHz
- Transformerless circuitry
The Avantone CV12 is truly a gorgeous sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost!
- Type: Tube-type Condenser
- Polar Pattern: 9 patterns selectable at power supply
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL : 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent noise level : <17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB. Sensitivity: -35dB
- Tube Type: 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply & cables. Included Accessories: Padded Wooden Box, Shockmount , Metal road case
From the company that is making huge waves in the pro audio world comes the Warm Audio WA-14 microphone...
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone with variable pad and three polar patterns
- Features Warm Audio's own “Lens Kondensator” LK-12-B-60V edge-terminated, dual-backplate, all-brass vintage CK12 style capsule
- Custom CineMag USA transformer
- Includes shock mount and hard mount
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Output pad: 0dB, 10dB, 20dB
- Cardioid, figure of eight and omnidirectional patterns
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Requires +48V phantom power
Get your microphone pointing exactly at the sweet spot with laser accuracy with the Aston Starlight!
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone with laser targeting
- The addition of a Class 2 laser to the Starlight mic, with on/off switch, allows the user to recall mic positions in the studio so set up can be easily replicated
- The Starlight has 3 modes of operation, courtesy of some very fancy front-end filtering between the capsule and PCB. You can chose between Vintage, Modern and Hybrid settings to get the perfect tone response for your application
- Starlight utilises a 1.5mm solid stainless steel chassis, tumbled for up to 4 hours to achieve Aston's signature finish
- Starlight employs an extremely fine-tuned discrete mic amp circuit with high-spec components, to achieve an extremely sensitive, low noise design with loads of headroom
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
The Aston Spirit is a vastly versatile microphone that would be an asset in anybody's studio.
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Switchable (omni/cardioid/figure-of-eight)
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB, -20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
The classic sounds of one of recording history's most famous mics is back - take a look at the Warm Audio WA-47jr FET condenser microphone
- FET transformerless '47 style condenser microphone
- Custom made true '47 (k47-style) 34mm capsule
- Capsule makeup: Gold sputtered, dual large diaphragm, single backplate, 6 microns mylar
- Fully discrete signal path, Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, and Omni-directional
- High-pass filter: 70 Hz; Pad: 10 db
- Self-noise: 9dBA; Dynamic range: 138dBA; Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (@1kHz 1kOhms 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa or -40dB
- S/N Ratio: 85dBA (IEC651)
- Includes: Shockmount, hardmount, zipper storage pouch
£425.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.