Steinberg UR22 mkII
USB Audio Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The UR22 MKII offers both outstanding audio and build quality with 24-bit/192 kHz and a rugged metal casing
- USB audio interface
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface - Top of the range converters provide a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz and a resolution of 24 bits, delivering pristine audio quality.
- Two Class-A D-PRE mic preamps - Yamaha’s highly-acclaimed D-PRE preamps deliver a truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound that is unrivaled in this product class.
- Rugged metal casing - Built to the most exacting standards by Yamaha’s experienced engineers, the UR22mkII is rugged enough to withstand all the rigors of the road.
Record and compose music in studio quality on your laptop or iPad with the Steinberg UR22 MKII. With outstanding audio and build quality for its price class, the UR22 MKII combines choice components with advanced connectivity and flexible I/O options to offer a full-on mobile production platform.
Together with the included Cubase AI and Cubasis LE software, the UR22mkII audio and MIDI interface is a fully-fledged mobile recording studio. Offering easy and stable connection to PC or Mac computers, the MKII version now adds pro-level recording for iPad with the CC Mode and external power input. The UR22mkII offers total mobility, ultra-solid build quality and incredible sound characteristics for its price class, covering all aspects of recording and production in small studio environments as well as mobile production situations.
When engineering the advanced driver architecture for the UR22mkII, our veteran team of audio and driver software developers created an I/O implementation that combines flexibility with stability. And because the drivers support the ASIO, Core Audio and WDM standards, owners of the UR22mkII are free to connect to all DAW applications available on the market today that support any of these widely accepted standards. Via the CC Mode, the UR22mkII also connects easily to your iPad, enabling a wide range of iOS audio apps to be used with it.
With UR22mkII, you’re ready for a huge range of recording and production scenarios, even when you’re on the move. Record vocals, guitars and other audio equipment with up to two audio channels in pristine 24/192 quality while simultaneously recording MIDI signals. And you won’t have to carry it everywhere on a silk cushion; its sturdy construction and steel casing means the UR22mkII can withstand the rough and tumble of mobile music production. On tour, at home, on stage, or at your rehearsal space: take your UR22mkII with you wherever you need ultra-reliable recording and first-rate sound.
The UR22mkII offers the same sonic precision, clarity of tone and flawless dynamics as the other members of the UR family. Hooking up the UR22mkII to a pair of high-quality headphones will let you listen to your music collection with a new sense of perspective. This is thanks to the incredible sonic fidelity offered by 24-bit resolution and a sample rate of up to 192kHz. Each component of the AD and DA conversion stages has been selected to offer astounding quality; simply hook up your high-quality speakers or headphones to the appropriate output on the UR22mkII to lend your music collection a new lease of life.
Producers of electronic or beat-based music will find their ideal mobile interface in the form of the UR22mkII. Rock-solid drivers allow you to run VSTis at very low latencies, while the onboard MIDI I/O lets you connect synths, vintage drum machines, MIDI controllers or any other MIDI gear. Plug in a mic or electric guitar to record vocals or guitar parts, all in perfect sync with MIDI data from your project, and recorded with no latency and with the convenience of the Mix monitoring control on the front panel. And because of the outstanding sound quality of components like the amazing D-PRE preamp and the AD/DA converters, any audio you record is at studio quality, meaning you won’t have to go to a studio to re-record it later.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Steinberg UR22 mkII" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is a sturdy 2 in, 4 out USB bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows, featuring two Focusrite mic pres with phantom power.
- 2 High Quality Mic Preamps
- 4 High Quality Outputs on RCA phono
- Stereo outputs 1+2 mirrored on TRS 1/4"
- MIDI I/O
- USB bus powered
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- Unique Signal Halos Around Gain Knobs
- Direct Monitor Function
- Included software for Mac and PC
- Get the Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite worth £229.99 for free when registering this product
For a lot of the time, 1 mic pre and 1 instrument input is all we need; make those inputs world class with the Audient iD4 interface
- 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface. USB2.0 Bus Powered
- 1 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifier
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- High Performance Converters
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- Zero Latency Monitoring with Monitor Mix & Pan
- Main Speaker Output
- Independent Class-AB Headphone Amplifier with Dual Outputs
- Monitor Control Functionality
- Over £500 worth of plugins / creative software and more with ARC Creative Hub
Faders, transports, a wealth of buttons and plenty of I/O, the ICon AIO6 could be the perfect all-in -one recording and mixing solution!
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 6-in/6-out USB recording interface
- 4x4 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- Dual MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 2 analogue line inputs on 1/4" TRS jacks
- 4 analog outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks, S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 1 x 1 – 16 channel MIDI I/O
- 2- faders volume controls on the front panel
- 4-channel faders plus one master channel fader
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
Need to record in stereo portably, in quality and using multi platforms? You can't go wrong with the Presonus AudioBox iTwo!
- Mic Preamps: 2 high-headroom Class A
- Analog Inputs: 2 mic/line/instrument
- iOS (iPad): Yes
- Maximum Bit Depth/Sample Rate: 24-bit/ 96 kHz
- Phantom Power: 1 global
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- USB: 2.0
- Capture Duo for iPad 2-channel recording app: free download
- Studio One Artist DAW: free download
- Capture for iPad 32-track Recording App: purchase from App store
The perfect 2 in-2 out interface for Mac, PC and iPad - the Roland Rubix22
- USB audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad
- 2 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks
- Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources
- MIDI In/Out ports
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design
- Sturdy and compact metal construction
- Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information
- Low latency, class compliant drivers
- Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
With a whole host of upgrades in both hardware and software, the 2nd generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo is a great choice of interface!
- Next generation USB audio interface
- Single, transparent-sounding Focusrite mic pre
- New-design of instrument input handles high pickup output levels
- High-quality conversion and the ability to work at 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Capable of sub-3 millisecond latency - perfect for monitoring while overdubbing
- Headphone output and onboard direct monitor switch for zero-latency monitoring
- Line outputs on RCA phone connectors for easy connection to monitor speakers or home stereo systems
- Compact, rugged and USB-powered for incredible portability
- Includes Pro Tools First Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, as well as a great selection of plugins and samples
£109.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.