Drawmer MX60 Pro
Don't compromise on the front end when it comes to your recordings, plug your mic - or instrument, or line - sources into the Drawmer MX60
- Preamp and channel strip
- The input stage may be switched to accept mic, line, or instrument level signals
- 48V phantom power and polarity invert
- Program Adaptive Gate: Drawmer's proprietary Program AdaptiveTM circuitry means that all the time constants are automatically optimised for the material being processed
- De-Esser: Floating threshold de-ess operation where the de-esser automatically and continually readjusts its own threshold level
- EQ: High and low shelving sections as well as fully parametric mid range EQ with variable frequency, 'Q', and ±18dB cut/boost
- Compressor: High quality VCA compressor based on that of the MX30 and DL241. Both the attack and release times are Program AdaptiveTM leaving the user with only ratio, threshold and make-up gain to adjust
- Tubesound: Multi band 'tube saturation' allows users to create subtle warming, high frequency effects or out-and-out obvious effects via three separate, independently adjustable audio bands
The Drawmer MX60 Pro Front End One is a unique mic/line/instrument input channel in a single rack space providing high quality Drawmer processing prior to tape/hard disc recording.
The Drawmer MX60 is also ideally suited to project studio and live sound applications. Functioning as a studio grade mic pre-amp, Program AdaptiveTM gate, de-esser, compressor, limiter, three band EQ and multi band tube saturation stage, the MX60 offers the user more options than competitive units currently available.
Drawing on their many years experience in professional audio, Drawmer have developed a series of lower-cost Drawmer dynamic signal processors, the MX Pro range. Aimed at the musician, project studio and live performer, who is determined not to compromise on quality, but have to work to a tighter budget.
By using circuit elements drawn from existing top-of-the-line Drawmer products and by simplifying the control systems where possible, the MX Pro range is no less sophisticated than Drawmer's other units, despite the price tag. As a result the project-studio user gains the benefits of Drawmer quality and performance, combined with lower cost and simplicity of operation.
Grass Roots - The MX60 draws its technology from the most successful of Drawmer products. The mic pre-amp features the same discrete component design found in the legendary Drawmer 1960, the de-esser is derived from the MX50, the VCA based compressor is similar to the MX30, while the peak limiter and gate can be tracked back to the DL241 compressor/limiter.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.