AKG K121 Studio
Professional Studio Headphones
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The AKG K121 Studio headphones provide comfort, professional audio monitoring and they sit at a great price point!
- On-ear, semi-open design for solid bass and airy highs
- Optimized for single-ear use for familiar sound and easier intonation
- Self-adjusting headband maximum comfort for long work sessions
- Audio frequency bandwidth 18 to 22500 Hz
- Rated Impedance 55 Ohms
The K121 MKII professional on-ear semi-open headphones are a cost-effective alternative to the K141 MKIIs for studio monitoring and playback. Designed for single-ear use, they deliver familiar sound and make intonation easy. The K121 MKII headphones feature gimbal-suspended leatherette ear cups for easy cleaning. The self-adjusting headband makes them comfortable to wear and easy to use, even in long work sessions. The K121 MKII's come with a fixed, single-sided, straight cable.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "AKG K121 Studio" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put the incredible detail, comfort and performance of their headphone expertise around your ears with the AKG K92 headphones
- Studio headphones
- Over-ear design and lightweight construction for exceptional comfort
- Closed-back design maximises isolation
- Precisely balanced response provides reference-monitor accuracy
- Professional 40mm drivers for extended 16Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- Self-adjusting headband ensures perfect fit
- 3.5mm (1/8") gold-plated plug with gold-plated 6.3mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
Immerse yourself in the music with the CAD MH320 studio headphones. Built for comfort and exceptional audio detail.
- Closed back design
- 45mm neodymium drivers
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–26,000Hz
- Power Handling: 2000mW
- High-grade stainless steel, manganese and aluminium design
- High density memory foam ear pads
A great choice when it comes to a closed-back headphone, the Audio-Technica ATH-M30X is quite a bargain!
- Closed-back dynamic headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
- Impedance: 47 Ohms
The Shure SRH240s provide an exquisite balance between sound reproduction and comfort. Ideal for both mobile and home audio or studio applications.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Re-engineered headband & earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Semi-open, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
- Frequency range: 15 to 25,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
The CAD MH510CR studio headphones deliver an isolated listening experience for the professional musician. This one features a chrome finish.
- Closed-back Studio Headphones
- Ships with two cables and two sets of earpads
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 24,000KHz
- Driver Size: 50mm Neodymium
- Cable Length: Straight–10 feet, Coiled–3.5+ feet
- Impedance: 26 ohms
- Max Input: 3000mW
£53.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.