SE Electronics Promic Laser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
DSLRs can shoot quality video on the cheap, but the audio is rarely up to snuff. The sE ProMic Laser is an upgrade for nearly any budget!
- Camera-mount condenser microphone
- Tough aluminium casing
- Includes low cut filter and -10dB pad for use in any situation
- AA battery powered for up to 200 hours operation
With more and more video recording enthusiasts taking an increased interest in their audio quality, ProMic Laser provides sound that matches the high-definition video capabilities of today’s DSLRs. The Laser is a serious solution for videographers. It has a rugged, lightweight aluminium body, and comes with a removable wind shield and a custom shockmount for hot-shoe mounting directly onto your camera.
Want to film your friend's rock band? The inclusion of a -10dB pad allows you to reduce the level of the mic so that loud sources (bands, jet planes, jet skis) don't overload your camera's audio circuitry. The microphone also features a bass cut switch, which gives you the option of removing unwanted low frequency rumble - like traffic, air conditioning, or noise from the camera itself - and this can be used in tandem with the -10dB pad.
The Laser provides over 200 hours of use from only a single AAA battery, yet provides high sensitivity and a super-low noise floor. It comes packaged with a protective carrying pouch and a detachable 3.5mm coiled cable to connect it to your camera.
There are a plethora of camera-mounted mics available, so why did we decide to make the Laser - and why might it be your best choice? While developing a mic for a camera, a company tends to make sacrifices. Most of the time these cost-cutting measures negatively affect the client - sound quality suffers, reliability suffers, durability suffers. Why use metal when you can use plastic, right?
We don't think like that. The Laser is crafted from aluminium - something you don't see on DSLR mics anywhere below £500 - with a hand-tuned capsule, a clever custom shockmount designed by sE specifically for the Laser, and a super-flat frequency response.
There's no hype or exaggeration here - what you hear is what you get. Honest, truthful, and real.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "SE Electronics Promic Laser" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Take your iOS device audio recordings to the next level with the super easy plug in Zoom iQ7 mid-side stereo condenser mic!
- Mid-Side Stereo Recording
- Set Stereo Width to 90° or 120°
- Adjust Raw M-S Data with Zoom iOS App
- Fully Mono-Compatible
- Large Mic Gain Wheel
- Rotates for Horizontal or Vertical Use
- Headphone Jack Enables Direct Monitoring
- Use Zoom App or Other Compatible App
- Removable Spacer Allows Use with Cases
- For iOS Devices with Lightning Port
- Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- PPC 1000 allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Presence Boost Adapter PB 1000 is included for high-end enhancement
The CAD GXL1200BP is a stunning quality small-diaphragm condenser which competes with high-end designs at a fraction of the price.
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ideal for drum overheads, cymbals and acoustic stringed instruments
- Pearl black finish
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-20KHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Self-noise: 17.0 dB(A)
- Includes mic clip, storage pouch and polishing cloth
Perfect for drums & percussion the Audix F90 is a miniature clip-on condenser microphone. It's lightweght, compact and simple to use
- Lightweight, compact, low profile
- Simple to setup and use
- Can be used to mic multiple drums at one time
- Can be utilised with wireless systems
- Durable steel integral clamp
The Audix F9 is an all purpose condenser mic for both studio and stage. It can be used for both close, overhead or distance miking.
- Excellent multipurpose instrument mic Interchangeable threaded capsule
- Ideal for medium field (8" - 12") or far field (12" - 24")
- Cast zinc alloy housing
- Mic stand adapter
- Carrying pouch
- Transducer Type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
Affordable, yet packing features of a microphone twice the price! The CAD GXL3000 is a great choice for recording vocals and instruments.
- Large diaphragm cardioid condenser
- Switchable polar patterns between Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Includes elastic shock mount and protective pouch
£74.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.