Rode Reporter Microphone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Rode Reporter microphone is designed from the ground up for interviews, news gathering and reporting.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- “Tailored for voice” frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The RØDE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode Reporter Microphone" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The mic for capturing beautiful instrument tones. The CAD E70 condenser microphone comes in a small package but is sure to shine on all recordings.
- 1/2" gold sputtered diaphragm
- Perfect for recording high end sources such as percussion or stringed instruments
- 3 position hi-pass filter and 3 position pad onboard
- Interchangeable capsule between Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Includes shockmount, mic clip and windscreen
The Audix F9 is an all purpose condenser mic for both studio and stage. It can be used for both close, overhead or distance miking.
- Excellent multipurpose instrument mic Interchangeable threaded capsule
- Ideal for medium field (8" - 12") or far field (12" - 24")
- Cast zinc alloy housing
- Mic stand adapter
- Carrying pouch
- Transducer Type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
At a brilliant price the CAD E60 Condenser Microphone is a great choice for recording drums, percussion and instruments.
- Cardioid Pattern
- 10dB non-capacitive pad
- 4 position hi-pass filter - flat, 40Hz, 85Hz, and 122Hz
- CAD's proprietary discrete linear power supply for efficient low noise and linear power
- 16mm, 24k Gold sputtered externally biased condenser capsule
- Weight: 11.5oz. (326 grams)
Perfect for drums & percussion the Audix F90 is a miniature clip-on condenser microphone. It's lightweght, compact and simple to use
- Lightweight, compact, low profile
- Simple to setup and use
- Can be used to mic multiple drums at one time
- Can be utilised with wireless systems
- Durable steel integral clamp
Designed specifically for toms, the Sontronics DM1T gives you all the snap, crackle and thump you want!
- Tom microphone
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 135 dB (with pad)
The Avantone CK-1 is a pencil condenser microphone made to exacting standards, for a very attractive price & packed with a load of features
- Small-diaphragm FET condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern/s: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, and Omnidirectional Capsules included
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000Hz ± 3dB
- Includes: AVANTONE SSM Shockmount; wooden mic box; and Cardioid, Omni, and Hypercardioid capsules
- Requires +48V phantom power
£129.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.