Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Moog EP3 Expression Pedal is the ultimate choice for taking your Moog patches to a new level in a sturdy, stage ready box.
- Weight: 2.6lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: 4” x 3.5” x 12.5”
- Polarity: Selectable
- Supplied Cable: 6.5’ ¼” TRS - TRS
The Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal is a robust and reliable universal expression pedal designed to work with any keyboard, synthesiser, or pedal with an expression or CV input. It features a newly designed cam system with extremely smooth performance and durability, a polarity switch that ensures compatibility with non-Moog products, a scalable output knob for specifying musical range, and a 1/4 inch output jack on the front panel that allows you to use the supplied 6.5’ cable, or select a different cable length that perfectly suits your needs.
The EP-3 is built to withstand the rigors of daily abuse and touring, while providing the action and feel you need for precise, musical expression. When paired with Minifooger or Moogerfooger analog effects, the EP-3 unlocks new dimensions of sonic possibilities.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Moog EP3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Piano-style damper sustain pedal as included with the Nord Stage 76 and 88 models.
- Terminated with a straight mono jack plug
- Rubber Plate that secures nonslip pedal work.
- Extended Pedal Cord (2.2m) helps users to connect DP-10 to their keyboards that are
- mounted on higher positions such as double keyboard setups on a single stand.
- Half Damper Control Mode and Switch Control Mode: the former allows users
- perform using the half damper function, and the latter functions as a pedal switch,
- just like the Roland DP-2 and DP-6.
Solid, hard-working pedal suitable for any Akai, Casio, Ensoniq, Fatar, Kawai, Korg, Roland or Yamaha keyboard!
- Piano style damper pedal
- Contact selectable open or closed at rest
- 2m hardwired 1/4" TRS jack
- Dimensions: 22x7.5x5.5cm
- Weight: 0.45kg
The Korg PS1 Switch Pedal is universal pedal which can be used as sustain pedal and as an assignable footswitch jack on Korg products.
- Universal Pedal For Sustain
- Connect To The Damper Input Of Korg Keyboards
- Connect Via Assignable Input Jack On Korg Products
- Anti-Slip Rubber Base And Pedal
- Solid Metal Case
- Cable length : 2m (TRS 1/4” plug)
- Controls : Main Volume Pedal, Minimum Volume Knob
- Width : 86 mm
- Depth : 200 mm
- Height : 54 mm
- Weight : 0.4 kg
Got a keyboard you want to make sustain more with your foot? You want the Chord SP2 sustain pedal!
- Piano design pedal
- Works with all keyboards with sustain switch input
- Switch underneath for polarity
- Dimensions: 223 x 75 x 55mm
£40.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.