Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Rode NT6 is a uniquely placeable microphone with a plethora of applications in the studio and on location.
- 1/2” condenser capsule with remote preamp
- Gold sputtered externally biased condenser
- Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
- Includes two-axis swivel mount, 3m Kevlar fibre reinforced cable, windshield and zip pouch
- Heavy duty satin-nickel plated body
- Low noise and full frequency response
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Features Rode's 10 year warranty
The RØDE NT6 is an extremely compact 1/2" cardioid condenser microphone, specifically designed for difficult mounting applications where the highest quality audio is required. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where an unobtrusive but powerful microphone is required such as location recording.
The microphone is split into two modular components, joined by via a custom 3m (10') shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable. Featuring a gold-sputtered, true-condenser capsule, the NT6 capsule head measures 45mm (1.8”) in length and weighs only 42gm (1.5oz). The included all-metal, multi-position mounting ring provides 180 degrees of vertical rotation.
The NT6 preamp-body incorporates both a high-pass filter and pad setting. The high-pass filter can be introduced to cut vibration, rumble and undesired sounds sources under 80Hz, while the PAD offers a -10dB level attenuation, useful when recording louder sound sources. The NT6's small form factor make it an ideal small diaphragm cardioid microphone for use in the Mid-Side (M/S) stereo array, in combination with a figure-8 large diaphragm microphone such as the NT2-A, NT2000 or K2. The NT6 is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode NT6" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Tha Avantone CK-7 is a condenser microphone that sounds great, looks great and is very versatile. Includes a shock mount and classy case!
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
The ultimate recording bundle at a ridiculous price point! Capture high quality vocal and instrument recordings at home or in your studio.
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x CAD GXL3000SP Studio Pack (983907)
- 1 x CAD AS32 Acousti-Shield Acoustic Enclosure (793908)
The classic sounds of one of recording history's most famous mics is back - take a look at the Warm Audio WA-47jr FET condenser microphone
- FET transformerless '47 style condenser microphone
- Custom made true '47 (k47-style) 34mm capsule
- Capsule makeup: Gold sputtered, dual large diaphragm, single backplate, 6 microns mylar
- Fully discrete signal path, Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, and Omni-directional
- High-pass filter: 70 Hz; Pad: 10 db
- Self-noise: 9dBA; Dynamic range: 138dBA; Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (@1kHz 1kOhms 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa or -40dB
- S/N Ratio: 85dBA (IEC651)
- Includes: Shockmount, hardmount, zipper storage pouch
The elegantly designed Avantone CR14 bi-directional (figure 8) velocity ribbon microphone offers the unique, pleasing sonic character similar to those classic ribbon mics of yesteryear!
- Ribbon Type: Dual Ribbon / Pure Aluminum / 35mm x 5mm / 2 microns thick
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 30 -15,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: -52 dBv +/- 2dB Re. (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <=600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 3000 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa : 70dB
- Included Accessories: Wooden Box & Suspension Shockmount in Metal road case
The Audio Technica AT2035-Studio is the ultimate recording package that all budding musicians need to own! High quality audio from start to finish.
- AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- ATH-M40X Professional Monitor Headphones
- Exclusive, Audient iD4 Black audio interface
- Free software package worth £500
Perfect tolerance, the best possible stereo image. Look no further than the sE Electronics sE5 Stereo Pair.
- Hand-crafted true condenser capsule
- Factory matched pair for perfect tolerance
- Includes precision stereo mounting bar
- Includes custom design shock mount
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Comes in secure, road ready flight case
£289.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.