Coleman Audio MS6R Speaker Switcher
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you have multiple sets of monitors to switch between without introducing unnecessary circuitry, then the Coleman Audio MS6R offers the highest quality passive setup available.
- 1-in/6-out speaker switcher device
- 1x balanced stereo XLR-in
- 6x balanced stereo XLR-outs
- Fully passive switching
- Unselected outputs are shunted to ground to minimise noise
The MS6R provides control for six stereo outputs from a single stereo input. This model incorporates completely passive switching and XLR connections for all inputs and outputs. Unselected outputs are shunted to ground to minimize line noise to amplifiers or powered monitors.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Coleman Audio MS6R Speaker Switcher" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Want to get your vocals up to scratch, practise your harmonies or just keep your voice at the top of its game? The Roland VT-12 Vocal Trainer has you covered.
- Visually check your pitch in half-step increments with the illuminated pitch meter
- Detects two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation
- On board audio exercises with guide vocals and backing tracks, plus a companion book from Berklee Press; for warm-ups and basic-level exercises, the pitch meter displays your pitch against the internal guide vocal for comparison
- World-standard Concone Op. 9 Fifty Lessons classical voice exercises with piano accompaniment and melody guide tracks; the VT-12 displays the pitch of the guide melody and your pitch simultaneously
- Review function for instant playback to hear your performance
- REC IN jack (stereo mini) for recording songs and other lesson content
- Attachable template for teaching and practicing in the Solfége format with moveable “Do”
- Metronome with tap tempo
- Built-in tilt stand for desktop use
Perfect for sitting on, the Fender 30" barstool is the perfect complement to your guitar corner, music room, studio or living room!
- Fender logo barstool
- 30" high
- Perfect for the living room or the music room!
- Some assembly required
Hum and buzz driving you nuts in your studio or on the stage? Get yourself an ART CleanBOX 2 to clean those nuisance noises away!
- Cost-effective in-line hum eliminator for use with guitar amps, keyboards and signal processors producing 60Hz ground loop noise
- Removes ground loops without any signal degradation
- Safe, passive operation
- 1/4" TRS input and output connectors read both balanced and unbalanced lines
Get the best out of your Zoom H4N Pro with this Accessory Pack!
- Accessory pack for Zoom H4N and H4N Pro
- Hairy windscreen
- Headphone/line out splitter cable
- Attenuator cable
- USB Cable
- AD-14 AC adapter
The new license key depository is here! Store up to 1500 license keys in style with the Pace iLok 3.
- USB license key store
- The essential accessory for many of the top plugins and software packages
- Holds up to 1500 licenses
- Backward compatible
- Can be used simultaneously with previous generation iLoks
- Stronger and more durable than previous generation iLoks
Isolating your monitor speakers is a must if you want them to deliver their best sound: it's easy with the Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads
- Monitor isolation pads
- Uncouple your monitor speakers from your desk or stands
- Each set includes 4 pads with individual levelling adjuster providing a 5° or 10° slope to angle the speaker up, down or flat for optimum listening position
£660.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.