Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Aston's mics have been making quite the splash lately. Try out the Aston Spirit and hear for yourself!
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Switchable (omni/cardioid/figure-of-eight)
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB, -20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
The Aston SPIRIT is a high-performance, switchable pattern, microphone utilising a 1” gold evaporated capsule. A switch on the mic body selects from Omni, Cardioid or Figure-of-Eight polar patterns. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer balanced circuitry using only the best components.
The Spirit is designed to deliver a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics. This highly accurate microphone gives a stunningly natural and transparent recording, capturing all the detail in the high range but without adding the harshness that some condenser microphones seem to.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Aston Spirit" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Get your microphone pointing exactly at the sweet spot with laser accuracy with the Aston Starlight!
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone with laser targeting
- The addition of a Class 2 laser to the Starlight mic, with on/off switch, allows the user to recall mic positions in the studio so set up can be easily replicated
- The Starlight has 3 modes of operation, courtesy of some very fancy front-end filtering between the capsule and PCB. You can chose between Vintage, Modern and Hybrid settings to get the perfect tone response for your application
- Starlight utilises a 1.5mm solid stainless steel chassis, tumbled for up to 4 hours to achieve Aston's signature finish
- Starlight employs an extremely fine-tuned discrete mic amp circuit with high-spec components, to achieve an extremely sensitive, low noise design with loads of headroom
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
The CAD E100S is a hand-built condenser microphone at the price of a mass-produced one, and it sounds fantastic on everything!
- All-purpose condenser microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- 1" large diaphragm capsule
- Integrated 'stealth' shock mount
- Frequency Response = 40Hz - 18KHz
- 80Hz hi-pass switchable filter and switchable -10dB pad
- Lowest noise floor in the class (3.7dBA)
- High max SPL: 150dB
- Comes supplied in extra snazzy cherry wood box
- Hand built in Ohio
Perfect tolerance, the best possible stereo image. Look no further than the sE Electronics sE5 Stereo Pair.
- Hand-crafted true condenser capsule
- Factory matched pair for perfect tolerance
- Includes precision stereo mounting bar
- Includes custom design shock mount
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Comes in secure, road ready flight case
The elegantly designed Avantone CR14 bi-directional (figure 8) velocity ribbon microphone offers the unique, pleasing sonic character similar to those classic ribbon mics of yesteryear!
- Ribbon Type: Dual Ribbon / Pure Aluminum / 35mm x 5mm / 2 microns thick
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 30 -15,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: -52 dBv +/- 2dB Re. (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <=600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 3000 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa : 70dB
- Included Accessories: Wooden Box & Suspension Shockmount in Metal road case
The Audio Technica AT2035-Studio is the ultimate recording package that all budding musicians need to own! High quality audio from start to finish.
- AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- ATH-M40X Professional Monitor Headphones
- Exclusive, Audient iD4 Black audio interface
- Free software package worth £500
Tha Avantone CK-7 is a condenser microphone that sounds great, looks great and is very versatile. Includes a shock mount and classy case!
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
£349.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.