Leslie LC8 cable 7m B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
The Leslie Cable LC8-7m is literally the missing link between your portable Hammond and Leslie cabinet!
- Link cable specifically for connecting Hammond organs to Leslie cabinets
- 7 meters
- 8-pin connectors
The LC8-7M lets you hook your SK1 or SK2 up to the Leslie 3300, 2101 and the 2101 MK2; you can even control the speed of the Leslie directly from the dashboard controls on your SK1 or SK2!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Leslie LC8 cable 7m B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Monster Datalink 100 RCA Male to RCA Male S/PDIF is a professional grade cable for connecting digital audio and video components.
- High velocity of propagation for greater clarity and dynamic range.
- Structured matrix dielectric for low stored energy and better detection.
- Double high density braided shielding for better noise reduction and isolation.
- Turbine RCA connector features 12 diagonal cuts and a split center pin for maximum contact and a snug fit.
Ruggedly built 1-4 stereo signal splitter box!
- A simple plastic box houses one stereo jack input feeding 4 stereo jack outputs. The sockets are pcb. mounted, and there is an internal link to mono the units.
- PCB mounted sockets
- Works in reverse as a 4 into 1 passive combiner
- Dimensions: 120x75x39mm, 12g
Allows the conversion of a 3.5mm stereo jack to 2 x 3.5mm stereo jack sockets.
- Gold plated connectors for optimum signal transfer
- Can be daisy chained for multiple users without loss of quality or volume
- Shielded, dual twisted pair conductors give excellent audio quality
£26.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.