Line 6 AMPLIFi 150
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Perfect for practice and listening, from the practice room to the stage, the Line 6 AMPLIFi 150 has you covered!
- Guitar amplifier...
- ... and Bluetooth speaker
- Includes Line 6's acclaimed amplifier modelling technolgy...
- ... and their effects modelling!
- Edit via iOS and Android app
- 5-way stereo speaker system and Line 6 cabinet modelling
The AMPLIFi 150 is a 5-way guitar amplifier and Bluetooth speaker by Line 6. This incredibly versatile product is a 150-watt amplifier and 5-way stereo music system. You can stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth from Android and Apple iOS devices. The AMPLIFi 150 has the power to take your practice sessions to the next level, and set the stage alight!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Line 6 AMPLIFi 150" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- 10" Celestion VX10 speaker
- 4 Watt Class A amplifier design
- 2 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 1 x EL84 power tube
- All-tube mini combo amp
- Legendary Top Boost tone inherited from the VOX AC30
- Gain, Bass, Treble, and Master Volume controls
- Historic 1963 Blue vinyl covering
- Tygon fret cloth
- Retro Bakelite handle
I gave the Laney Cub 12R a try when they first arrived, plugged in an HH Telecaster and decided I wanted one
- 15 Watt valve guitar combo
- <1 Watt input for all the crunch you want at lower volumes
- Controls: Gain, treble, middle, bass, volume and tone
- Onboard reverb
- 1x12" speaker
- Extension cab output
- Effects loop
A comprehensive modelling guitar combo with the perfect mix of tone, features and performance: the Fender Mustang GT 100.
- Guitar amplifier combo
- 100 Watts power
- 21 classic amplifier models onboard
- Build your own sounds with a choice of 47 effects
- New, high-fidelity algorithms for seriously impressive modelling tone
- 1x 12" Celestion speaker
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability
- Doubles as a speaker system - stream audio from your phone
- Headphone output for quiet practising
- Control from your phone with the Fender Tone app
With a choice of 8 preamp models combined with valve warmth and an immediate set of controls, the Vox AV60 is a cracker!
- Guitar combo
- 60W power
- 8 preamp circuit types, two channel design
- Modulation, delay and reverb effects
- Bright and fat switches
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level
- 12" Vox Custom Design speaker
With 100 w of power and two custom 12-inch speakers, the Boss Katana-100/212 amp delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with two custom 12-inch speakers
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customizable effects with BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available simultaneously
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
- Weight: 19.8 kg
Back and even better than before, the updated and revoiced Marshall DSL1CR Combo gives you the legendary sound you want!
- 1 Watt valve combo
- 2 channels of classic Marshall tone
- 3-band EQ
- Onboard reverb
- Tone-shift control for alternative voicing
- Effects loop
- Auxiliary audio input and speaker emulated output
- 16 Ohm speaker output
- 1x 8" speaker
£319.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.