USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With more channels and connectivity than you can shake a stick at, the Steinberg UR824 USB audio interface makes for the perfect centrepiece for your home studio.
- Interface Type: USB Audio Interface
- Analog Inputs: 8
- Analog Outputs: 8
- MIDI I/O: No
- Digital I/O: 16-in/16-out
- Sample Rate: 192KHz Max.
- Mic Inputs: 8
- Included Software: Cubase AI
The UR824 interface conveys pristine, transparent audio quality through various analog and digital I/O formats, offering convenience for studio and stage alike. Connecting to Mac or PC via high-speed USB 2.0, the rackmountable UR824 boasts 24 channels with 8 premium D-PRE mic preamps alongside its dspMixFx technology for latency-free monitoring with effects, also available as native VST 3 plug-ins.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Steinberg UR824" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The legendary Apogee sound quality, the fantastic portability and now compatible with iOS! It's the Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac!
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- 2 Analogue inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
- 2 Balanced analogue line outputs
- 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Includes Waves Silver plugin bundle (download after registration)
Meet the new and improved RME Babyface Pro, adept at providing high resolution results in a highly mobile compact chassis.
- 24-channel USB interface
- 2x microphone preamps with switchable 48v phantom
- 2x additional 1/4" inputs
- Up to 192kHz resolution
- Dual independently amplified headphone outputs
- TotalMix FX
- ADAT I/O
- Mac/PC compatible, bus powered via USB 2 or 3
With a whole host of upgrades in both hardware and software, the 2nd generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is a great choice of interface!
- Next generation USB audio interface
- Eight transparent-sounding Focusrite mic preamps
- New-design of instrument input handles high pickup output levels
- High-quality conversion and the ability to work at 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Capable of sub-3 millisecond latency - perfect for monitoring while overdubbing
- Two headphone outputs - perfect for setting up different cue-mixes for different performers
- Eight line outputs on balanced 1/4" jacks for professional connection to the rest of your studio as well as a dedicated pair of monitor outputs
- Rack-mountable design for professional installation
- Digital stereo inputs and outputs on coaxial S/PDIF as well as a further 8 ins and outs on ADAT and a wordclock output
- Includes Pro Tools First Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, as well as a great selection of plugins and samples
The Roland UA1010 is a highly flexible audio interface, featuring ten inputs, ten outputs, eight high quality VS Preamps and superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio.
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rack mount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB takes the awesome power of the Apollo Twin Duo to Windows platforms.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- USB 3 connection to modern Windows systems
- Unison technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analogue monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analogue design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Console 2.0 software features Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more
The Audient iD22 is a first class audio interface with transparent preamps, excellent converters and monitor controller functionality
- 2 analogue in, 6 analogue out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
- 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input
- Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear
- High current headphone amplifier fed by an independent DAC
- Low latency DSP mixer for artist mixes
- Main and alternative stereo outputs
- 8 digital inputs and outputs on ADAT optical
- Monitor controller functionality with dim, cut and mono funtionality
- Mac and PC compatible
- Over £500 worth of plugins / creative software and more with ARC Creative Hub
£569.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.