Recording Acoustics RA: The Book B-Stock
Coffee Table Book
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
An incredible journal of studio design, RA: The Book will have you dreaming of your own dream studio in no time.
- Book documenting the career and design of legendary studio design firm Recording Architecture
- 350 pages of plans, drawings and photos
- Compiled by RA designers: Roger D'Arcy and Hugh Flynn
- ISBN: 978-1-907759-16-1
A document of top-drawer studio design, perfect as inspiration for your new studio, or just for leafing through while waiting for tracks to bounce.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Recording Acoustics RA: The Book B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you want to record a 'real' instrument, it's going to start with a microphone. Get up to speed with Basic Microphones from Paul White
- Excellent beginners guide to microphones
- Covers all types of microphone and placement
- From the Editor-in-Chief of Sound on Sound
Don't know your post-fader aux send from your PFL button? You'll want to take a read of Basic Mixers by Paul White
- A great introduction to analogue, digital and virtual mixers
- Get to grips with mixers for recording and live and studio mixing
When the budget is tight, you'll want to add some final polish yourself: get the knowledge with Basic Mastering from Paul White
- A great introduction to the wide world of mastering
- Guide to the process, the equipment and the room
If you want your recordings to sound professional, you'll need a professional space. Basic Home Studio Design by Paul White gets you there!
- Great introduction to designing a better home studio
- Guide and tips for improving your existing studio or starting from scratch
Plug in effects are here to stay and rival the quality of dedicated outboard. Learn all about them with Basic VST Effects by Paul White
- Everything you need to know about audio plugins
- Perfect overview for beginnners
- From Paul White, Editor-in-Chief of Sound on Sound
A great overview to working with effects in your productions, Basic Effects and Processors by Paul White is THE introductory reference
- Introduction to using audio effects
- Covers outboard and software
- Guide on applying effects to different instruments
£58.80 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.