Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Yamaha AG03 is a 3-channel multipurpose mixer and USB audio interface, perfect for those running podcasts who require professional audio!
- Multipurpose 3-channel mixer with USB audio interface
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature – perfect for live recording or webcasting
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT processing
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus powered for Mac & PC
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version
Transform your PC, Mac or even your iPad into a virtual radio station and spread your message to the world. With a surprisingly easy setup process, the Yamaha AG03 lets you produce online content with high-resolution sound, either for real-time broadcast over digital streaming platforms such as USTREAM or YOUTUBE LIVE, or producing on-demand podcasts and videos. Your AG will elevate your production value considerably with background music, sound effects, and a level of sound quality that can’t be matched with a conventional computer / headset configuration. The LOOPBACK function enables live broadcasting of all the microphones, instruments and other audio sources along with background music from your PC / Mac or iPad. AG03 model feature volume knobs and a 60mm fader on the front panel for simple manual control of your voice, background music, and other audio content or sound effects.
With a whole host of upgrades in both hardware and software, the 2nd generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is a great choice of interface!
- Next generation USB audio interface
- Two transparent-sounding Focusrite mic preamps
- New-design of instrument input handles high pickup output levels
- High-quality conversion and the ability to work at 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Capable of sub-3 millisecond latency - perfect for monitoring while overdubbing
- Headphone output and onboard direct monitor switch for zero-latency monitoring
- Balanced outputs on 1/4" jacks for professional connection to the rest of your studio
- Compact, rugged and USB-powered for incredible portability
- Includes Pro Tools First Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, as well as a great selection of plugins and samples
The perfect 2 in-2 out interface for Mac, PC and iPad - the Roland Rubix22
- USB audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad
- 2 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks
- Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources
- MIDI In/Out ports
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design
- Sturdy and compact metal construction
- Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information
- Low latency, class compliant drivers
- Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- 6-In/6-Out portable audio/MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture
- Two balanced mic/line/instrument inputs (XLR/1/4” TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls
- Two balanced line inputs (1/4” TRS) with activity and clip LEDs, digital stereo input (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Four balanced analogue outputs (1/4” TRS), digital stereo output (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4
- Direct monitoring with zero-latency including mix control knob and mono switch
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain
- Reliable drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton and more
- Includes CUBASE LE 5, KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, TRAKTOR LE 2 and $30/25 € E-VOUCHER towards KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- System requirements - Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon64, 1 GB RAM
- System requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 1 GB RAM
Faders, transports, a wealth of buttons and plenty of I/O, the ICon AIO6 could be the perfect all-in -one recording and mixing solution!
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 6-in/6-out USB recording interface
- 4x4 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- Dual MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 2 analogue line inputs on 1/4" TRS jacks
- 4 analog outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks, S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 1 x 1 – 16 channel MIDI I/O
- 2- faders volume controls on the front panel
- 4-channel faders plus one master channel fader
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
For a lot of the time, 1 mic pre and 1 instrument input is all we need; make those inputs world class with the Audient iD4 interface
- 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface. USB2.0 Bus Powered
- 1 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifier
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- High Performance Converters
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- Zero Latency Monitoring with Monitor Mix & Pan
- Main Speaker Output
- Independent Class-AB Headphone Amplifier with Dual Outputs
- Monitor Control Functionality
- Over £500 worth of plugins / creative software and more with ARC Creative Hub
Need to record in stereo portably, in quality and using multi platforms? You can't go wrong with the Presonus AudioBox iTwo!
- Mic Preamps: 2 high-headroom Class A
- Analog Inputs: 2 mic/line/instrument
- iOS (iPad): Yes
- Maximum Bit Depth/Sample Rate: 24-bit/ 96 kHz
- Phantom Power: 1 global
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- USB: 2.0
- Capture Duo for iPad 2-channel recording app: free download
- Studio One Artist DAW: free download
- Capture for iPad 32-track Recording App: purchase from App store
£132.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.