Chord Studio Microphone Boom Arm
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Perfect for radio studios, this swivel arm mounts to the desk and allows quick and easy positioning of the microphone
- Microphone boom arm with desk mount
- Rotates 360°
- Features spring retraction and a lockable hinge
- Microphone clip supplied
- For desks with a maximum depth of 50mm
A professional microphone boom arm with desk clamp for studio or broadcasting use. Featuring spring retraction for quick and smooth positioning and a lockable hinge for safety.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Chord Studio Microphone Boom Arm" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need somewhere suitable to put your drink or your glasses whilst singing? You need the Quik Lok MS329 Large Clamp-on Utility Tray
- Depth: 8.4 inches - 21.3cm
- Width: 8.4 inches - 21.3cm
- Lip height: 0.5 inch - 1.27cm
- Clamp opening 0.8 inch - 2cm
- Weight: 2.6lb - 1.2kg
Perfect for recording kicks, cabs and other things on the DL, a mini boom stand is a studio and live essential!
- Mini microphone stand
- Telescopic boom arm
- Height adjustable from 50 - 70 cm
Need to mic up your percussion? Then the Audix DClamp is a Godsend. Attaches to the lug, is simple to use and keeps your mic in position
- Fits any 5/8" mic grip.
- Flexible gooseneck.
- Sturdy composite construction.
- Clamps to drum lug.
The Quiklok A-302 boom microphone stand is constructed from strong tubular steel to create a stand that can hold its ground in a busy studio or on stage.
- Constructed with strong, lightweight "Microlite" tubular steel
- New boom swivel made of ABS composite material for high impact resistance ensures fast, smooth, non-slip angle and height adjustments
- Boom swivel clamp is ergonomically designed for ease of use and allows to adjust the boom length and angle at the same time, with one move only
- Fast, easy and secure height adjustments are possible by means of the stylish, soft-grip, ergonomical clutch unit.
- All locking points are protected by scratch-proof contact points
- Strong, impact-resistant, lightweight polycarbonate base with tubular steel tripod legs. Step on a leg, and it will bounce back in place
- Convenient mic cable management clips supplied with every stand
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on, non-reflective, black enamel finish
The Quiklok A306 boom mic stand is great for applications such as micing up a guitar cab that does not require a lot of height.
- Height adjustment range: 16.5" to 19.25"; 41.9 to 48.9 cm
- Boom length: 22" to 40"; 55.9 to 101.6 cm
- Diameter of leg spread: 21.3" - 54 cm
- Folded height: 22.4" - 57 cm
- Weight: 2.88 lb - 1.3 kg
- Color: Black
£24.95 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.