HK Audio L5 112 XA
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Use the HK Audio L5 112 XA as a mid/high unit or a monitor. Either way you will great awesome sound performance from this rugged speaker
- Application: Mid/High Unit, Monitor
- 1000 Watt Class-D (650 W + 350 W, biamped)
- 12' Speaker with 2,5' voice coil
- 1' Driver with 1,75' voice coil
- 136 dB Max SPL Peak @ 10% THD (halfspace)
- CD Horn (60° x 40°) , rotatable
- Rugged hybrid (birch multiplex /MDF) housing
- 2 separate Inputs
- EQ switch (Top / Monitor)
The 12"/1" model is housed in a multipurpose enclosure tuned to deliver the highest sound pressure levels (135 dB SPL peak). A switchable filter configures it for use as a top unit (adding long range capability) in systems with Linear SUB 2000/ 2000 A units.
The L5 112 XA also makes an excellent monitor with a plenty of gain before feedback. Its rotatable 60° x 40° CD horn provides the right coverage pattern for each scenario.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "HK Audio L5 112 XA" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Cylindrical Radiator and Articulated Array technologies
- 24 drivers
- Slim, vertical enclosure
- Very wide horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance
- Fuller, more detailed sound with little dropoff in volume and tone
- Two-piece, interlocking design
- Quick and easy transport, setup and breakdown
- Unique, proprietary design includes interlocking bayonet and center and bottom latches
The amplifer and signal processor at the centre of the new Bose 1S system, the Bose L1S Powerstand is built to stand the test of time at a weight that won't break your back.
- Control Centre for the Bose 1S System
- ToneMatch Compatible
- 1/4" TRS Input to connect your mixer
- B1 or B2 Bass Module Output
- Weight: 11kg
The Bose L1 Model II Power Stand is part of one of the most portable and lightweight PA system available for performers.
- Integrated power amplifiers
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED
- Bass module out
- ToneMatch port
- Bass line out - Post-DSP bass signal output
- Retractable legs
The Bose B2 Bass Module represents the be-all and end-all of bass power from Bose. This compact bass extension to the L1 model 2 and 1S systems is trouser-shakingly good!
- Extra Bass Power for Bose L1 Model 2 and 1S systems
- 3 Unique Voicings
- 2 x 10" Bose sub woofers
- Switchable Bass Level Response
- Weight: 20.41 kg
- Interlocking design allows two B2 modules to be stacked together
The HK Audio E835 mid/high unit is not only easy to assemble, connect and transport but sounds a cut above other systems at this price!
- From Elements series
- 8x 3,5" full-range speakers
- Power-handling nominal (RMS) 300 W RMS @ 8 Ω
- Frequency response -10 dB 140 Hz – 20 kHz, via active system
- Sensitivity 1W 100 dB (half space)
- Connections 1 x E-Connect-In
- 1 x E-Connect-Out
- Directivity 70° horizontal
- Crossover frequency 140 Hz, 12 dB/oct.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 11 x 74,5 x 12 cm (exkl. E-Connect- sleeves)
- Weight 4,5 kg, 9.9 lbs
Nothing goes the distance like the Bose L1 1S Radiator, both in terms of incredible build quality and long-throw sound projection. The perfect compact gig rig.
- 12-speaker Articulated Line Array
- 180-degree Horizontal Projection
- Even Volume Over Distance
- Easy Set-up
£826.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.