CAD Touring 7
Drum Microphone Pack
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The CAD Touring7 Drum Microphone Pack is a fully-loaded drum pack at a fraction of the price of others!
- Seven piece premium drum microphone pack
- Kit includes: 4x TSM411 dynamic tom/snare mics, 1xD12 dynamic kick mic, 2x GXL1200 pencil condenser mics
- Also includes 4x DMC-1 drum mount clips
- Set is supplied in foam-lined protective soft case
The CAD Touring7 Drum Pack is designed for professionals who need to mic drum kits and other percussion in a variety of live and studio applications. The set is supplied in a road-ready protective foam lined case.
The addition of a stereo pair of GXL1200 pencil condenser microphones make this kit ideal not only for drums, but also for acoustic guitar, small percussion and piano. The Touring7 kit is an ideal way to fill out your mic locker affordably!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "CAD Touring 7" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need to mic up your drum kit? In the studio or on the stage? Then get yourself the Audix FP5 Drum Mic Pack, it has all you need!
- All-in-one solution for drum miking
- Instrument-specific mics for optimal results
- Rugged Audix quality
- Aluminum carrying case
With a popshield, shockmount and cable included, the Sontronics STC3X mic pack is all you need for recording, and it's multipattern!
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Three polar patterns: Omni, cardioid, figure-of-8
- Includes: shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
- 3 stage onboard low cut filter and attenuation pad
The classic mic gets an update in refinement - take a look at the great performing sE Electronics X1 S studio bundle
- Studio condenser microphone
- Hand-crafted 1" diaphragm capsule
- Ultra-low noise electronics
- Two switchable attenuation levels to handle even the loudest sources
- Two switchable low-cut filters selectable at either 80 Hz or 160 Hz to help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise
- All-metal housing and premium finish
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Includes shockmount, popscreen and RFX reflection filter for superb recordings straight out of the box
The CAD GXL3000SSP Studio Pack is a perfect kit for many studio applications with a large diaphragm GXL3000, GXL1200 and a pop filter.
- Perfect for home studio recording projects
- Includes GXL-3000 Microphone
- Includes 2 GXL-1200 Microphones
- Includes EPF-15A Pop Filter
- Includes shock mount and microphone clip
The CAD GXL2200SSP stereo studio pack includes a great combination of condensers that will have you covered in all recording situations.
- 1x GXL2200 studio condenser microphone
- 2x GXL1200 pencil condenser microphones
- 1x EPF15A custom pop filter
- Perfect package for vocal and instrument recordings
- Shock mount and mic clips are included
The CAD GXL3000SP studio pack includes all you need to start creating professional recordings from your home or project studio.
- Complete studio microphone set
- Includes 1x CAD GXL3000 multi-pattern condenser Microphone
- Includes 1x CAD GXL1200 cardioid condenser microphone
- Includes 1x CAD EPF15A pop filter
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 20KHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-of-Eight, Omnidirectional
£279.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.