Whether it's standalone, or as part of your modular setup, the Dreadbox NYX paraphonic synth is a beast of analogue sounds!
- Analogue paraphonic synthesiser
- Unique Reverb Effect by Crazy Tube Circuits (as found on Splash Mk3)
- 2 x VCO with separate glide controls
- Dual State Variable 24 or 12dB / oct Filter
- Triangle wave LFO
- Triple Unique Envelope Generator (can be used as an LFO)
- Unique Routing control (allows open architecture)
- 15 patches for an astonishing Modular experience:
- CV Outputs: VCO2 direct wave out with attenuation control, Envelope 1 , Envelope 2 (with attenuation), Modulation Wheel, Gate, Midi to CV
- CV Inputs: Osc1 Frequency, Osc2 Frequency, VCF Cut off (for both filters),VCF Cut off (post for the 2nd filter), VCO1 PW, Gate, CV, VCA
The Dreadbox NYX is a 2 oscillator paraphonic analogue synthesiser that is sure to be tearing up tabletops across the world.
With the modern-classic Dreadbox sound combined with the onboard reverb effect from Crazy Tube Circuits, the Dreadbox NYX is compact powerhouse of analogue sounds!
And if you want to get creative, the Dreadbox NYX also features a plethora of patch points for hooking up to the rest of your modular system.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 3 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.