Korg Kronos 2 88 LS
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Weighing in at 6.3 kg lighter than its 88-note sibling, the Korg Kronos 88LS is the new portable workstation powerhouse
- 88 note music workstation
- All-new light-touch keyboard for effortless, nimble playing
- 6.3 kg/14 lbs. lighter than KRONOS2-88 for increased portability
- New OS v3.1 includes new Quick Layer/Split functions
- A new look to complement its new feel
- Enhanced SGX-2 Grand Piano Engine
- 16-track audio recording / 16-track MIDI sequencing
- 16 onboard effects processors
- USB/MIDI host ports accommodate MIDI control surfaces
- Advanced Control Surface
Witness KRONOS. Created by KORG to satisfy today’s most demanding, accomplished performers and producers—as well as tomorrow’s visionary leaders—KRONOS embodies over 50 years of artistic vision and production expertise. With nine distinct synthesis engines and a complete suite of performance and productions tools, KRONOS is simply the most versatile synthesiser ever made.
KRONOS restores the magic, the thrill, and the promise that only a visionary new instrument can provide. And KRONOS delivers on that promise. Every resources and technology of service to the modern musician has been refined, perfected, and integrated into a single instrument, and is available on demand. Multiple state-of-the-art sound generation techniques represent the pinnacle of software realisation.
Onboard effects open the door to processing any internal or external audio source with dazzling results. Multitrack audio and MIDI recording deliver efficient studio operations in a mobile platform. Hands-on hardware includes an assignable control surface, dual joysticks, ribbon controller, top-of-the line keyboard action, and KORG’s revolutionary tap-and-drag colour TouchView display. Best of all, KRONOS integrates all of these music-making resources into a single instrument in ways that no software setup or hardware platform can rival.
KORG’s all-new light-touch keyboard makes it easy to play anything from rapid organ licks to synth phrases to glissandi. The mechanism of the keyboard itself has been redesigned so that the velocity is easier to control than on existing light-touch keyboards, even when playing complex chords or difficult phrases. The box-shaped keys share their look with KORG’s premium RH3 action, while providing the faster playing feel of a synth keyboard. Since the keyboard is semi-weighted, it’s also perfect for playing piano and electric piano in any style.
The new keyboard makes the instrument markedly lighter than KRONOS2-88 with KORG’s RH3 action, making transport and setup much simpler. At under 19 kg. /40 lbs., bringing a full 88-note KRONOS to a show just became more convenient.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Korg Kronos 2 88 LS" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The most powerful synth workstation ever created. Revamped for 2015, the KORG Kronos 2 88 will blow you away.
- SGX Berlin piano: a whopping 9GB Steinway style concert grand piano with unique una corda ‘soft pedal’ samples. Perfect for delicate performances & soundtrack work.
- New ‘sounds from famous songs’ preset banks. A great starting point for function band players and cover-lovers.
- Feature showcase preset banks from KaPro. If you really want to show off the sounds available to the Kronos, this is will blow people’s minds.
- Touch & drag on-screen editing: change parameters directly from the touch-screen, rather than selecting the parameter and fiddling knobs.
- Improved ‘Set List’ mode: Change text size, colours and layout. Super useful if you’re the forgetful type and need an occasional lyric-reminder.
- On-screen metering: No more guessing what channels are firing in the ‘Combi’ & ‘Sequencer’ modes.
- Laminate wood side panels.
- Higher quality on-chassis text.
- Gold-plated audio sockets.
The Kurzweil Forte SE builds on the success of the original Forte with new and improved features that will blow away even the most experienced players
- 88-note Italian Hammer-Action Keyboard
- 2GB of high-definition sounds loaded onboard
- Patented FlashPlay technology delivers zero loading time and ultrafast performance
- 188 Megabytes User Sample Memory
- Features K.S.R. - Kurzweil String Resonance
- Features KB3 ToneReal™ Organs
- Built-in multitrack sequencer with extensive editing tools
- Front Panel Master 3-Band EQ
- 28 Programmable Physical Controllers
- Includes software editor for deeper editing of Forte programs, multi's and effects
An incredible workstation keyboard, the Yamaha MOXF8 has everything you need to be the centre of your productions and performance
- 88 keys, GHS keyboard
- 128 note polyphony
- 16 parts (Internal) multitimbrality and A/D input part
- MIDI in/out/through and USB connections
- 16 sequence Tracks, Tempo Track, Scene Track , Pattern: 16 Phrase Tracks , Pattern Chain: Pattern Track, Tempo Track, Scene Track
Get to work with the Roland FA08 right away with this great value bundle!
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Roland FA08 Keyboard Workstation (000008)
- 1 x Standard Double Braced Keyboard Stand (139306)
- 1 x AKG K52 Closed Back Headphones (073702)
Stand out with the 88 key Korg Krome music workstation in a striking limited-edition platinum finish!
- The Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- KRONOS-derived full length, unlooped piano and drum sounds, plus new electric pianos designed to shine on stage
- Electric pianos with eight-level velocity switching for unmatched expressive power
- Clear, intuitive control with Korg’s exclusive 7-inch colour TouchView display
- Drums offering separately mixable direct and ambient sounds for studio-grade quality
- Drum Track plays back realistic, inspiring grooves at the touch of a button
- Expertly created, in-demand sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Combinations
- Powerful Effects with 5 Inserts, 2 Master, and 1 Total FX, plus per track/timbre EQ
- Distinctive aluminum panel design exudes a sense of quality
- USB connection to your computer, plus an SD Card slot for data storage
All the studio tools you need in one box - keyboard, synth, sequencer, sampler... - do it all with the Roland FA-08 workstation
- 88-note flagship workstation for studio and live use
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximise your creative flow
- 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard provides premium weighted-action performance in a lightweight design that’s easy to transport
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship Integra-7 sound module
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording
£3039.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.