Digitech Dirty Robot
Mini Synth Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Just because you're playing a guitar doesn't mean you have to sound like you are, mix it up a little with the Digitech Dirty Robot synth pedal!
- Synth pedal for guitar or bass
- Envelope and formant style synthesis methods
- Seven controls for full-on tweaking and shaping of sounds
- True bypass
- Momentary vibrato function lets you highlight specific notes
- StompLock keeps your settings where you want them!
Can we say it better than Digitech? Let's see what they have to say about the Dirty Robot: "The DigiTech Dirty Robot Mini-Synth is an industrial-strength effects pedal that will transform any guitar or bass riff into a booty shakin’ machine."
Quite a statement, but they might be on to something... with a choice of two synthesis methods and a plethora of controls to shape them, the Digitech Dirty Robot is the pedal oif you want your guitar to escape your guitar!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Digitech Dirty Robot" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Auto mode captures and freezes notes and chords as you play
- Controllable glissando
- Sustain notes and chords as long as wanted
- Insert effects into the wet signal with the effects loop
- Latch mode with a layer feature to stack sounds
- 9 Volt power supply provided
Much more than just another effects unit, the Boss GP-10S allows you to create sounds previously unattainable by guitarists.
- Electric guitar synth in familiar pedal form-factor
- Features selection of effects and amplifier simulations which can be used with standard 1/4" cable
- GK pickup input allows GP-10 to convert guitar input to a wide selection of instruments, and even to change tunings on the fly
- USB Audio/MIDI interface built-in allows recording of MIDI or individual string output for wild creative processing
- Does not include GK pickup
Open up new worlds of sound without the need for special pick-ups. Grab any guitar and start getting synthy!
- Plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play rich and expressive polyphonic synth tones with any guitar
- Completely latency-free playing feel directly connects your hands with the sound
- Three simultaneous synth sections and foureffects processors enable rich, dynamic, and diverse sound creation
- Shape your normal guitar tone with synth filters,amplifiers, and LFOs to create all-new sounds
- Graphic LCD display, three assignable footswitches, and dedicated on/off footswitch
- 70 ready-to-play preset patches and 99 user patches for storing custom sounds
- Create and archive sounds on your computer with the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian and download new sounds at BOSS Tone Central
- Works with bass and other electronic instruments as well
£129.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.