Blackstar ID Core Stereo 150
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put 150 Watts of versatile power and tone in your - now much more portable - rig with the Blackstar ID Core Stereo 150
- Modelling guitar combo
- 150 Watts power
- Inputs: Guitar Input, MP3/Line Input, USB Input
- Controls: 6 Voice Control, 12 Effects Control, Tap Tempo, USB Input, Gain, Volume, ISF, Effect Level, Looper, Octaver
- Channels: 6 - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2
- Built-in looper provides both live performance and personal home practice options for players of all skill levels. Whether playing live as a solo artist or as the lone guitarist in a power duo (or trio), the simple and intuitive looper helps you to achieve a stage-filling, multiple track sound at the press of a footswitch (included), with unlimited overdubs.
Utilising the revolutionary technologies of Blackstar’s award winning ID:Core range, the ID:Core 100 and 150 stereo combos are the latest models to the family bringing brand new features such as infinite looping and octave modulation in a high wattage and lightweight package perfect for the gigging guitarist.
With deep editing functionality through the Blackstar INSIDER software and the option to create, upload and download other user’s patches through the community section the user has access to a truly limitless scape of tonal possibility. USB connectivity allows direct recording from amp to computer with ease and emulated output and mp3 line input provide even further recording functionality. With all the innovation, tone and features of their smaller counterparts including the Super Wide Stereo experience these amplifiers will take your sound to the next level.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Blackstar ID Core Stereo 150" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A stunning amp for recording, practise (or live if you mic it up!) the Palmer Fab 5 is a superb all valve amp with a tube rectifier!
- 5W class-A single-ended all-tube guitar combo
- 10" Eminence Ragin Cajun speaker
- 12AX7 preamp valve
- 6V6 power valve
- EZ81 valve rectifier
- External speaker output (8 Ohm impedance)
- Controls: Tone, volume, boost; mains voltage selector, attenuator
With 100 w of power and two custom 12-inch speakers, the Boss Katana-100/212 amp delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with two custom 12-inch speakers
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customizable effects with BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available simultaneously
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
- Weight: 19.8 kg
With a choice of 8 preamp models combined with valve warmth and an immediate set of controls, the Vox AV60 is a cracker!
- Guitar combo
- 60W power
- 8 preamp circuit types, two channel design
- Modulation, delay and reverb effects
- Bright and fat switches
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level
- 12" Vox Custom Design speaker
A comprehensive modelling guitar combo with the perfect mix of tone, features and performance: the Fender Mustang GT 100.
- Guitar amplifier combo
- 100 Watts power
- 21 classic amplifier models onboard
- Build your own sounds with a choice of 47 effects
- New, high-fidelity algorithms for seriously impressive modelling tone
- 1x 12" Celestion speaker
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability
- Doubles as a speaker system - stream audio from your phone
- Headphone output for quiet practising
- Control from your phone with the Fender Tone app
I gave the Laney Cub 12R a try when they first arrived, plugged in an HH Telecaster and decided I wanted one
- 15 Watt valve guitar combo
- <1 Watt input for all the crunch you want at lower volumes
- Controls: Gain, treble, middle, bass, volume and tone
- Onboard reverb
- 1x12" speaker
- Extension cab output
- Effects loop
Perfect for practice and listening, from the practice room to the stage, the Line 6 AMPLIFi 150 has you covered!
- Guitar amplifier...
- ... and Bluetooth speaker
- Includes Line 6's acclaimed amplifier modelling technolgy...
- ... and their effects modelling!
- Edit via iOS and Android app
- 5-way stereo speaker system and Line 6 cabinet modelling
£349.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.