Vermona DRM1 mk3
Analogue Drum Machine
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Vermona DRM1 mk3 is a supreme-sounding analogue drum machine with the perfect knob-per-function interface!
- Analogue drum synthesiser
- 8 multi-knobulary tweakable instruments:
- KICK - Mainly but not only for making big and fat kick drums
- DRUM1 and DRUM2 - Very flexible instruments that can generate kick- and tom sounds a s well as bongos
- MULTI - Three oscillators can be detuned and gives you nice cowbell-like sounds
- SNARE - What else really needs saying?
- HI HAT 1 and HI HAT 2 - That's analogue (heavy- or soft-) metal
- CLAP - Classic analogue hand claps
- Individual outs can also be used as insert points
The DRM1 MKIII is a versatile beast capable of creating a whole host of classic beat box sounds from hard and heavy to mellow kicks and crisp hats.
Featuring a knob per function user interface, individual outputs for each sound, velocity sensitive midi triggering or optional analogue trigger inputs for control from your analogue sequencers.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Vermona DRM1 mk3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Looking for a hands-on analogue drum machine with individual outs and a huge range of sounds and features? Try the Arturia DrumBrute
- Analogue drum machine
- 12 voices: Kick 1, kick 2, Snare, Clap, Rim/Claves, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cymbal, Maraca/Tamb & Zap
- Onboard sequencer - different drum parts can have different sequence lengths
- Plenty of knobs for instant on-the-fly tweaking
- 64 sequences and song mode for pattern sequencing
- 12 individual outputs and mix output
- Steiner Parker filter
- MIDI in and Out and clock in and out
- 2x headphone jacks
- USB connection
The most classic of classic drum machines is back, meet the new 808 - the Roland TR-08 Rhythm Composer
- Ultra-compact recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-808
- Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning, and decay
- Added Compressor, Gain, Tune, and Pan for selected instruments
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Sequencer has 16 steps with 16 sub-steps for detailed patterns and rolls
- Continue playing beats even while switching between write modes
- LED display for easier navigation and fine control of tempo and shuffle
- Ten separate outputs via USB audio
- Dedicated, track-selectable trigger output for controlling external instruments
The Roland TR-09 gives you the legendary Roland 909 sound in the palm of your hand, the desktop of your studio, or in your live rig!
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic TR-909 drum machine
- Hands-on control over many parameters, including tune, level, decay, etc.
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-909
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Four separate outputs via USB audio
- Trigger output for controlling external instruments equipped with trigger input
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24-bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit
Add great-sounding drums to your music for less with the Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythm
- New Rhythm Progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending
- New TSC with Sound Shape function and Ambience for professional drum sounds
- 100 Preset Styles and 100 User styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control; runs on AC or battery power
Korg have given us what we've been wanting for so many years; meet your new drum machine: the Korg Volca Beats!
- Six analogue synthesis drum parts and four PCM sounds
- Step sequencer derived from the Electribe for intuitive pattern creation
- Sync in and out for hooking up to other Volcas or the Monotribe
- MIDI in for control from your DAW or external sequencer
- Battery power and built-in speaker to make beats anywhere
Sonic Charge's Microtonic comes to your pocket: make beats and grooves anywhere with the Teenage Engineering PO32 Tonic
- Pocket-sized drum synth and sequencer
- Mic for transferring sounds
- 16 sounds
- 16 punch-in effects
- Sequencer with parameter locks and pattern chaining
- Built-in speaker
- 3.5 mm audio I/O
- jam sync
- Compatible with microtonic
£535.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.