Tiptop Audio Mantis Case Orange
Eurorack Powered Case
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Tiptop's Mantis case is the perfect lightweight and self-powered vehicle for your small to medium size Eurorack system!
- Lightweight powered case for Eurorack modular system
- Built-in legs allow Mantis to be placed flat on a table, at 45 degrees, or at 90 degrees.
- Bus board: Zeus Powered Mantis series with 36 Eurorack keyed connectors
- 208HP total rack space
- Maximum Module Depth: 50mm in top row, 61mm in bottom row
- Available in with blue, green, red or orange highlights
- Padded travel bag also available
With Mantis, Tiptop Audio took their years of experience with Eurorack to create a low cost case that makes the Eurorack modular synthesiser look, work, and feel like a professional instrument. Mantis is an instrument that is at home on stage, touring or in the center of the studio.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio Mantis Case Orange" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A beautifully-designed case for your Eurorack system, the Roland SYR-E84 provides 2A of clean power, and protects modules when travelling
- 84HP case for Eurorack modular systems
- Rugged aluminium construction and wood side panels
- Modules can be securely mounted to the M3 bar nut and the included flying male bus cable
- Includes a super-clean 2000 mA power supply designed especially for modular synths and effects
- Stackable design and included screws allow two SYR-E84 cases to be joined together when a larger setup is required
- Portable size and weight with a protective cover for travel
- Case cover can be attached to the back with a latch to provide extra stability
- Overcurrent protection to safeguard users and modules from hazardous currents
Great as a standalone case or to complement a case such as the LC6, the Doepfer A-100 LCB is a great value powered case for your modular!
- Case and power supply for Eurorack systems
- 2 rows of 84 HP
- 1 horizontal row
- 1 row at a 45 degree angle
- The perfect base to partner another case such as the LC3, LC6 or LC9
- Includes power supply and 2x bus boards
An affordable way to box and power your modular system, the Doepfer A-100 LC6 gives you plenty of room to build and expand
- Eurorack system case and power supply
- 2x 84HP x 3U space
- 12V output voltage
- Raw wood finish, ready for you to customise!
- Power supply: +12V: 1200mA, -12V: 1200mA
If you need a quality desktop eurorack case, which is expandable and includes a power supply you need the Pittsburgh Cell 90 desktop case!
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- Hand Crafted Pennsylvania Cherry Hardwood Sides (sold separately)
- Rear Mounted On/Off Switch
- Rear Mounted 2.1mm Universal Power Adapter Jack
- +5V Power Rail Compatible
- Width: 456mm (90hp)
- Custom Flexible Power Rail with 17 Power
A great option for starting out in modular synthesis or expanding, the Doepfer A-100 LC6 gives you 84HP and power at a great price!
- Low cost Eurorack case
- Includes power supply
- 84HP of space for your modules
The 4MS Row Power 40 (Black) is a power source for your Eurorack system. You can daisy chain multiple Row Powers from a single power source.
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple ROW POWERS: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- ROW POWER 40 is suited for up to 2 typical eurorack rows
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: ROW POWER is efficient so it won't heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1") with power connectors installed.
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
- Blade tabs for power entry, to be used in custom installations (e.g. if the 4HP panel is not used)
- Powered by laptop-style DC power supply: 2.1mm barrel, positive center, 15V-20V.
£323.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.