Dreadbox White Line Mixer
6HP Mixer Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Sum your signals ready for further processing or getting out of your modular with the Dreadbox White Line Mixer
- Mixer module for Eurorack systems
- 3 individual, 3 to 1 mixers
- Suitable for Audio and CV signals
- Width: 6 HP
- Current draw: 10mA (at +12V) / 10mA (at -12V)
Everyone needs a mixer in their modular system, get those signals summed in just 6 HP with the Dreadbox White Line Mixer
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Dreadbox White Line Mixer" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Get two voltage controlled amplifiers for the price and size of one with the Doepfer A132.3 Dual linear/exponential VCA Eurorack module
- Switchable linear / exponential character
- Ideal for processing both audio signals and control voltages
- 2 identical VCAs
- Width: 8TE / 8HP / 40.3 mm
- Depth: 50 mm (measured from the rear side of the front panel)
- Current: +30mA (+12V) / -30mA (-12V)
So critical for so many patches, put two VCAs in your modular for less with the Dreadbox White Line Dual VCA
- Dual voltage-controlled amplifier module
- Dual Logarithmic OTA VCA
- Suitable for Audio and CV signals
- Accepts inputs up to 10Vpp
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: 5mA (at +12V) / 3mA (at -12V)
A flexible matrix mixer with a dedicated headphone output, check out the Rebel Technology Mix 01
- Matrix mixer for Eurorack modular systems
- 4 inputs and 2 outputs
- Dedicated headphone output
- On the back of the module there are four interconnect headers. Two 5-pin headers connect the input channels and normalled inputs. Two 3-pin headers connect the summing bus and normalled outputs
- Normalling means that a connection can be made between two modules when nothing is inserted into the normalled jack. Inserting a plug into the jack breaks the normalled connection
- Connecting the input bus of two Mix 01 modules creates a 4 in / 4 out matrix. Connecting the output bus creates an 8 in / 2 out matrix. Both the input and output bus can be connected simultaneously to create many routing possibilities: 4/4, 8/2 or any combination of inputs and outputs allowed by the normalling function of the jacks. The modules can still be used independently while connected to the same input and output bus
- Width: 10HP
- Current draw: +12v: < 30mA; -12v: < 30mA
The Make Noise Dynamix is an enigmatic, complex module with a whole host of compression, expansion, ducking and gating features to explore.
- Analog Low Pass Gate with fast response allows for AM synthesis and use with ADSR
- Input Signal Attenuator with soft overload at maximum settings
- DYNMC CV IN can act as audio side-chain input
- LEDs indicate LEVEL activity
- Voltage controlled mixer with AUX IN allows for chaining of multiple units to create larger mixes
- Size: 10hp wide, 24mm deep
- Power: 55mA@+12V/45mA@-12V
- Pairs well with CONTOUR, Optomix, modDemix
The Make Noise ModDemix is a super fast VCA, ring modulator and summing mixer and more in a very small package
- Unique balanced modulator circuit turns OFF around zero volts at the Carrier/ Control INput, making the circuit behave well as a VCA
- STRENGTH is a Combo Knob, with nothing patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as a standard panel control, setting Level. With signal patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as an attenuator, setting the strength of the modulation
- Both circuits feed a summing stage, allowing the module to be used as a voltage controlled mixer
- AUXiliary IN allows for the stacking of multiple modDemix and/ or Optomix to create larger mixes
- Able to introduce warm distortions to audio signals, sounds like no other VCA or Ring Mod
- MAX BLINKENLIGHTS, 8 LEDs packed into a small 6hp module
- Width: 6hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
The XAOC Devices Tallin VCA Module is a dual voltage controlled amp with some exciting features!
- Discrete core analog VCA circuitry
- Simultaneous linear and exponential voltage control
- DC-coupled for control voltage processing
- Multi-color signal level indication
- Two distinct amp overdrive characteristics
£62.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.