A desktop 4-voice analogue powerhouse, the Dreadbox Abyss analogue synth lets you create inspiring sounds without fuss
- 4 voice analogue synthesiser module
- All analogue discrete components
- 4 playing modes: Unison, Polyphony, Chords (+ user chords), Multi channel (multitimbral over selected controls)
- 1 VCO + 1 Sub Oscillator per Voice
- White Noise Generator
- Independent Wave shaping Modulator
- Polyphonic Glide function
- 4 independent LFOs (1 for each voice) to control Vibrato
- Variable Speed Depth and Delay
- Vibratos can be set out of phase via the Detune (Vibrato) control
- OTA Drive circuit, Hybrid Delay Circuit as found on the Erebus, 4-stage Analog Phase Shifter with 2 Analog LFOs with 4 waves each to control the Filter, Reflector, Delay, Phaser and CV Control over Filter, Phaser, Delay and Reflector
The Dreadbox Abyss is an analogue synth that starts with four murmux voices and ends up with a palette of four effects that are what set the Abyss apart from many of the synth modules you see these days.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 3 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.