Universal Audio UAD2 Satellite Quad
Firewire DSP Plugin System
The Universal Audio UAD has been around a while for a reason: it's fantastic.Add it via Firewire with the UAD2 Satellite Quad DSP unit
- Run UAD-powered plug-Ins via Firewire 800/400 connection
- Access nearly 60 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Allows taking UAD plug-ins “on the road,” mixing on Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- All packages include “Analog Classics” bundle featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
Serious analogue sound for MacBooks, iMacs, and Windows 7 PCs. A simple Firewire connection is all it takes to plug your Intel-based Mac or Windows 7 PC into the world’s finest analogue hardware emulations.
The UAD-2 Satellite DSP Accelerators offer full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive titles from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL and more.
UAD-2 Satellite packages feature a sleek, ultra-portable FireWire 800/400-based processing unit, plus the “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle (VST/AU/RTAS), giving you massive analogue character, right out of the box.
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 1 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.