Presonus Faderport 8
Mixing Control Surface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Getting your hands on the mix without a mouse in the way can be a much more inspiring way to work - do it with the Presonus Faderport 8!
- Mixing control surface for your DAW
- 8x 100mm touch-sensitive motorised faders
- Digital scribble strip displays to keep you in command of what you're fading!
- Mackie Control and HUI support ensures compatibility with virtually any DAW
- Native support for Presonus Studio One
- Unique 'Session Navigator' makes navigating your mix easy and painless
- Onboard transport controls let you stay focussed on the hardware
- All the controls you need to run the session including mute, solo and record-arm
There's something about using your fingers to mix a session. The Presonus Faderport 8 mixing control surface is a great way to do just that.
With 8 motorised faders, the Presonus Faderport 8 lets you get your hands on your DAW's mix engine. With Mackie Control and HUI compatibility, that should be your DAWs mix engine taken care of!
What's more, the Faderport 8 integrates seamlessly with Studio One with their Control Link protocol.
The Presonus Faderport 8 also gives you all the functionality you need to run the session - whether you're at the tracking stage or at the mix end of the business. With a full complement of transport controls, record arm, solo, mute and plenty more switches, you've got your DAW at your fingertips.
Break free of rodent-based DAW control with the Presonus Faderport 8!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Presonus Faderport 8" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Get your hands on the controls and focus on the mix, not the mouse with the Softube Console 1 Mk2
- Second generation DAW plugin and channel strip controller
- A unique centrepiece for any DAW based studio
- Included model of Solid State Logic SL 4000 E console
- Expand the system with over 60 Console 1 ready plug-ins from Softube and Universal Audio
- No mouse, no mapping, no hassle
- Premium quality hardware
- Mk II version offers same quality at a more affordable price
Sequencing, track building, clip-triggering, production and live performance - is the Maschine Jam the best groovebox ever?
- Computer-based music production system - dare we say groovebox?
- 8x8 multicolour click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input, and step-sequencing
- Play notes and shape sounds with Smart Strips for unique composition and design possibilities
- Unified hardware and software workflow heightens creativity and product performance
- Works seamlessly with any DAW, the MASCHINE and KOMPLETE product ranges, and NKS-ready plug-ins
- Included MASCHINE 2.5 software features cutting-edge Drum Synths and superior 9 GB sound library created by renowned sound designers and artists
- KOMPLETE 11 SELECT included – 11 premium instruments and effects, over 25 GB of sound
- Included stand can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics
- Works as an advanced DAW controller with included mappings for Ableton Live and more
Here comes the big daddy! The Novation LaunchPad Pro offers amazing tactile control over Ableton and other software at an affordable price.
- Enhanced full color RGB LED pads
- Pressure/Velocity Sensitivity
- More buttons for mixer & playback access
- MIDI Output
- Buss powered
- New modes: Session, Note, Device, and User
Whether for your DAW, or for your bespoke analogue modular, the Arturia Beatstep Pro gets you sequenced and controlled
- Studio and live sequencer
- Perfect for the DAW or the analogue synth
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map
- Randomiser with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Connectivity: CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates), 8 drum gate outputs, Clock sync with multiple standards, MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors, USB class compliant
With some subtle modifications to improve how you interact with Live - and that stunning new screen - Ableton Push 2 is simply beautiful
- Controller instrument for Ableton Live
- Play & sequence notes, chords, beats and automation all from a single, integrated piece of hardware
- Push 2 adds new sampling workflows, letting you play, slice and manipulate samples directly from Push 2
- That display - beautiful, hi-resolution display adapts to display what you need to see, when you need to see it
- 64 pressure-sensitive pads on the grid for melodic and beat sequencing
- 8 rotary encoders with touch sensitivity for controlling Live's devices, instruments, mixer and for efficiently navigating the browser
- Use the grid to trigger clips - perfect for live performance, jamming ideas or for recording into the arrangement
- Key and scale function lets you play and compose without limits
- Includes Live Intro for new Live users
From drum programming to DAW control, the Akai MPD232 might be the next centrepiece of your studio...
- USB pad controller and control surface
- 64-part, 32-step sequencer to control pad events
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 8 assignable faders, 8 assignable Q-Link knobs, 8 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 72 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
£404.90 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.