Meinl MPP6 Practice Pad
6 Inch Practice Pad
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
For practicing anywhere, take the Meinl 6" practice pad!
- Drum practice pad
- 6" diameter
- Pocket size for drummers on the go
- Mountable on a normal cymbal stand
- Bottom side covered with rubber
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Meinl MPP6 Practice Pad" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
When you have to get a few sets of sticks from A to B, reach for this Vic Firth stick bag
- Drum stick bag
- Holds 12-pairs of sticks
- Accessory pocket
- Water-resistant nylon material
- H = 181/2”, Open width = 171/2”
Keep your neighbours even happier with a liberal application of Roland NE-1 V-Drum noise reducers!
- Acoustic Sound Isolation for V-Drums
- Highly effective sound isolation for V-Drums V-Kick pads and hi-hat stands used with various V-Hi-Hat models
- Use an NE-1 under each leg of a kick pad and hi-hat stand in a V-Drums set; for maximum effectiveness, use along with companion NE-10 Noise Eater units (sold separately) placed under kick and hi-hat pedals
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75 percent, based on Roland test data
- Lets users enjoy playing V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbours
£17.50 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.