Wampler Thirty Something
British Combo Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With a class a boost and famous tone cut circuit, the Wampler Thirty Something puts that classic tone at your feet!
- The British combo sound on your pedalboard
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble, Top Cut and Boost Level
- Class A pre-gain boost (treble) to give an authentic overdriven tone
- Boost can be used when main pedal is off to drive amp/other pedals
- Completely true bypass
Finally after tweaking this pedal for 3 years, Brian was beyond happy. Other pedals have come and gone, but the Wampler Thirty Something has always been on the breadboard; being tweaked here and modified there. Finally Brian was ready to present one of his favourite tones of all time.
What makes those amps so special? Well, first of all there is the “chime” - A beautifully clear and concise high response that cuts through anything. Then there is the overdrive. When you push it hard (with the boost switch activated) the tone creates a midrange hump that makes your tone enormous but with enough clarity to hear every string ring through. The Thirty Something truly is a master class in tone.
As you would expect from Wampler Pedals, great care has been taken to ensure authenticity of tone. The EQ features a Top Cut (not an inverted treble boost), that reacts and removes the same spectrum of frequencies you would expect from the originals. Switchable gain stages allow you a much clearer tone right up to the “that” beautiful, almost regal overdrive. On the inside is a trim pot that will adjust the input gain; so if you are using a guitar with hotter pickups, dropping this back a touch will allow you to retain a true clean tone. Brian has taken his time to ensure that this pedal is “just” right.
On the inside is a trim pot that will adjust the input gain; so if you are using a guitar with hotter pickups, dropping this back a touch will allow you to retain a true clean tone. Brian has taken his time to ensure that this pedal is “just” right.
With the built in Class A treble boost, this really is the ultimate pedal of it's kind.
If you like a handmade, boutique pedal that gives you a wealth of options to create your own fuzz tone, the Stompnorth Fishmoth fuzz is for you!
- Vintage style fuzz pedal
- Two modes
- Bias dial takes you from mild fuzz to the extreme edge of what a guitar sound is...
- 9V battery or 9V centre negative power
- Handmade in Scotland
The only thing 'buzzy' about the Stompnorth Midgie is the beastie in the light, the rest is all clean boost or all classic crunch!
- Boutique clean boost or classic overdrive pedal
- Choice of germanium or silicon circuits for tonal variety
- True bypass
- Jupiter brand capacitor for great tone
- Handmade and handwired in Scotland
- Authentic Scottish midge in the indicator light
"La fuzz c’est la vie", according to the Anasounds website, and when it comes to the Anasounds Bitoun fuzz, we're inclined to agree.
- Two fuzz circuits feeding one another in one pedal
- Improved version of the Super Fuzz circuit from the sixties. Now you'll be heard in the mix!
- Features internal trim pots to customise the sound. It's your pedal after all!
- Subtle octave effect to the fuzz
- Looks like a big biscuit. What's not to like?
Based on the legendary Klon Centaur, the Anasounds Savage mkII is full of the famous warm overdrive tone
- Overdrive pedal
- Based on the classic Klon Centaur
- External controls: Gain, tone and output
- Internal controls: Voicing, OD_Bass (add more bass to overdrive stage), EQ, clipping (for vintage or modern sound)
Based on some classic pedals, yet so much more, the Anaounds Cerberus might be the only overdrive you need
- Overdrive pedal
- Inspired by some classic overdrive pedals
- External controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, Soft clipping mode
- Internal controls:
- Roll Off is the famous setting that changes all the sound of your drive. This is a frequency from which the circuit saturates. Below this frequency, the overdrive only adds loudness. Above it adds dBs and saturates! So, when the frequency is low you find more harmonics at the output!
- Tone switch to adjust frequency range of tone control
- Asymmetric: choose whether you want a fifth diode or not on the second position of the clipping selector. So, you will get an asymmetrical clipping
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Cascaded valve gain stages
- Responds like a valve amp
- Unique enhanced tone controls
- Extreme gain and tone
- Exclusive Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for stage or studio
- Speaker emulated output
- Power supply not included
£199.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.