Tiptop Audio PERC Card for One Sample Player
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Tiptop Audio PERC sample card features a wealth of percussive sounds of all shapes, sizes and sources.
- MicroSD sample card for Tiptop Audio One
- Features a wide range of percussive samples, from synthesised hits to hand drums
PERC features 256 percussion sounds with tight attacks and a bright harmonic spectrum. This collection is specifically focused on shorter percussive samples and includes material such as multi layer drum & percussion hits, chopped & processed loops, synthesised FM strikes, mallet and bell tones, sampled drum machines, various toms and hand drums, obscure noise boxes, sampled old-school game chips and much more. PERC makes full use of ONE’s snappy character.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Noise is such a useful tool in synthesis, get white, red and blue - as well as random voltages - in your modular with the Doepfer A-118
- Eurorack noise generator
- White noise output
- Coloured noise output with control over red and blue noise amounts
- Random voltage output with controls for rate and level
- Width: 8HP
- Current draw: 20 mA
Chances are you'll want your Eurorack system to produce some sounds; the Doepfer A-110-1 VCO is a great oscillator to do just that!
- Voltage-controlled oscillator for Eurorack
- Eight octave frequency range
- Pulse, saw, triangle and sine waves produced simultaneously
- Pulse width modulation
- Width: 10HP
- Current: 70 mA
Wow, how many functions can you put in one module? Well the Expert Sleepers Disting has squashed 16 into a 4HP space!
- 16 in 1 multifunction Eurorack module
- Includes: Adders, VCO's Converters, Rectifiers and more...
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 53mm
- Mk4 version
Add a bit of digital sampling to your analog modular system and world with the ADDAC 101 Wave Player, which offers a load of control
- Four variable settings, Loop Size, Initial Position, Sample Rate and VCA controlled either manually through the corresponding front panel knob or externally from a CV input.
- Two sound outputs: one pre-VCA (with a pre-volume knob) and one post-VCA (located in the VCA section).
- An Envelope Follower CV output.
- Loop Size - dynamically control the size of the loop, by trimming down the total duration to a smaller size.
- Initial Position - dynamically control the initial point of the loop, also allowing scrolling through the file duration.
- Sample Rate - dynamically change the sample rate resolution, altering the pitch of the playback.
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier - analogue VCA to dynamically control the overall volume of the sound output.
- Envelope Follower - a CV output that changes according to the playback amplitude (post-VCA), with controls for level and decay. It also features a led monitor for easy visualization.
- Led monitors - visualize current state of Size, Position and Rate controls.
- Skip / Loop switch - set the Gate/Digital input to either a file access mode or re-trigger mode.
- Playback modes - set playback modes between Loop / One Shot | Forward / Random.
Need some oddness? Get the Make Noise Wogglebug, which is a dual random voltage generator, dual VCO and ring mod with a 'woggle' CV out
- Complete Complex Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary
- Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold
- Generates 7 Random Signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle, Burst
- Generates ultra stable, voltage controlled Master Clock
- External inputs for S&H (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)
- Disturb button adds performance element
- Width: 10hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
The Make Noise tELHARMONIC is a 3 output, 3 note oscillator using additive synthesis, phase modulation and pitched noise with sideband width
- 3 Voice Additive Harmonic synthesis inspired by Thaddeus Cahill's Telharmonium, 1897
- Noise synthesis inspired by early computer music piece "Analog 1: Noise Study" by James Tenney, 1961
- 3 Voice Phase Modulation synthesis inspired by early commercial digital synthesis, 1980's
- CENTROID, FLUX and H-LOCK animate each Algorithm uniquely
- All Algorithms available simultaneously at their respective outputs
- 6 octaves of continuous 1V/ Octave pitch control
- 4 octaves of quantized pitch control
- Voltage Controlled Music Theory
- DEGREE Modulation able to be synchronized by clock or gate via D-Gate input
- Gate Out completes the conversation between tELHARMONIC and rest of system!
- Utilizes High performance DSP hardware with 24bit, 48kHz codec, 32 bit floating point processing
- Has Spiratone inside
£25.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.