Novation Launchpad Mk2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The latest version of the industry-standard grid controller, the Novation Launchpad mk2 has gone RGB!
- 8x8 grid controller
- The perfect companion to Ableton Live!
- Launch multiple clips at once, trigger scenes and navigate your Ableton Live session
- Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live (8 or higher), without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music
- All 64 RGB pads light up to match the colour of your clips in Ableton Live and you can see at a glance what’s loaded, playing and recording
- Use the grid to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Live's drum rack
- Start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends. The eight vertical rows of pads double up as stepped faders
- Sleek, tough and lightweight, Launchpad is fully USB bus powered so you’ll never need to carry a power supply
- Use your Launchpad however you like with Max for Live. Turn it into a step sequencer, trigger videos from drum pads or use it to create just about anything you can imagine
- Includes: Ableton Live Lite, 1 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples, Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser & Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
If you use Ableton Live, you need a Novation Launchpad.
The 8 x 8 grid of the Novation Launchpad has become ubiquitous with the evolution of electronic music, letting you launch clips, play drum racks and control your mixer, all while creating impressive lightshows.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
With transport controls, faders, knobs and pads, the Akai MPD226 is your tool for creative and intuitive programming and DAW control!
- USB pad controller
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 4 assignable faders, 4 assignable Q-Link knobs, 4 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 36 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
The Korg nano series was already hugely popular, with the Korg nanoKey Studio, it's going to become even more so!
- Portable keyboard and control surface
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Scale Guide function illuminates the keys to show recommended notes in the scale
- Easy Scale function, that lets you produce musical phrases using any keys
- Connect via USB or wirelessly
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Touch pad inherited from the KAOSS series
- 8 assignable knobs for controlling your DAW and plug-ins
With 8 channel strips and master section the Korg nanoKontrol Studio lets you take kommand of your mix and speeds up your workflow
- Portable MIDI control surface
- Transport keys and mixer section
- 8 channel strips with fader, knob, Mute, Solo, Rec and Select switches
- Jog wheel for navigating your sessions
- Use over USB or wirelessly
An update to the Lightpad Block, the ROLI Lightpad M upgrades the control surface in almost every repsect
- MIDI control surface
- Surface dimpled with 225 "microkeywaves" for tactile feedback
- Enhanced touch-responsiveness
- Brighter LED illumination
- Expanded software package including Equator Player, Tracktion Waveform, Ableton Live Lite
- Connects wirelessly with ROLI’s NOISE app
- Connectivity / Ports: USB-C port (MIDI out and power), Full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth LE, 8 BLOCKS DNA connectors
Whether for your DAW, or for your bespoke analogue modular, the Arturia Beatstep Pro gets you sequenced and controlled
- Studio and live sequencer
- Perfect for the DAW or the analogue synth
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map
- Randomiser with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Connectivity: CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates), 8 drum gate outputs, Clock sync with multiple standards, MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors, USB class compliant
The Arturia BeatStep is the controller that will make you think "of course I need one of those, just how incredibly useful is that!"
- Compact control powerhouse
- MIDI controller and step sequencer
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- Internal and external clocking
- CV outputs for sequencing analogue synths
- USB I/O
- MIDI output
- Transports can send MIDI CC or MMC
- Standalone MIDI or CV operation when powered via standard USB power adaptor
£148.99 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.