Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
All the traits of a large-scale analogue recording console scaled into one cost-effective compact unit.
- 40x faders
- 48x inputs at mix
- 16x Class-A mic pres
- 16x channels of 4-band EQ
- 16x record buses
- 6x auxes
- 2x cue sends
- Stereo bus compressor
- Comprehensive monitor section
- In-line architecture - twin inputs on each channel
Featuring the same acclaimed Class-A preamps and 4-band EQs from its big brother (the ASP8024) along with a stereo bus compressor and separate monitoring section the ASP4816 caters for recording engineers who favour an all-in-one solution as opposed to constantly reaching for additional outboard preamps or channel strips.
The ASP4816 is a strikingly versatile centrepiece for any project to commercial studio and an ideal tool for educational institutions.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Audient ASP4816" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
It says 'Neve' on it, do you need more? If you do, then how about summing, DAW transport, monitor control and the famous silk control...?
- The perfect addition to your DAW-based studio!
- Summing mixer with 24 inputs
- 4 stereo pairs on faders (can be switched to mono)
- DAW transport and scrub controls
- Monitor control section
- Famous Neve 'silk' onboard: Silk Red and Silk Blue
- Insert point on master buss
The SSL XL Desk is just simply a fantastic piece of design; featuring 8 VHD preamps, 16 mono and 4 stereo channels and 18 500-series slots!
- 20 + 1 fader, over 40 input SuperAnalogue SSL console
- 8-built in Variable Harmonic Drive (VHD) preamps
- 16 dual input mono channels (switchable between main input or DAW return)
- 4 stereo channels (switchable to mono for tracking)
- The legendary Stereo Bus Compressor, with new high-pass filter sidechain
- 18-slot 500 format rack built-in, accessible from channels or mix busses
- In addition to a 500 rack insert each mono channel also has a standard insert point
- 4 stereo Mix Buses with their own insert points and access to the 500 rack
- One stereo and 2 mono aux sends. Two dedicated stereo return inputs
- Direct outputs on every channel, stereo return and mix bus for stem printing
With 22 custom-wound transformers in the box, the Chandler Mini rack mixer gives you the analogue saturation and punch you need!
- Analogue rack-mount line mixer
- 16-transformer balanced channel inputs
- Level and pan control per channel
- Control room section with Mute, Dim and Mono functions
- Talkback facility
- Requires Chandler PSU-2 power supply
The perfect solution for the modern DAW, the Great River MixMaster 20 is analogue that integrates perfectly with the digital world
- Rack-mountable analogue mixer
- Perfect centrepiece for your DAW
- 4 transformer-coupled microphone preamps
- Transformer-coupled preamps also feature line and instrument inputs
- 16 transformerless line-input channels
- USB connection allows the MixMaster 20 to be remotely controlled by your DAW
- Master insert point for compressor/eq etc
- Penny & Giles stereo fader
- Transformer-coupled output
With the API The Box, you can track and mix in 'The Box' with API punch, transformers, compression, eq, and two 500-series slots!
- 2 mic/line/instrument input channels with preamp, HP filter, & integral 550A EQ
- 2 mic/line/instrument input channels with preamp, HP filter, & 500-series slot
- 2 compressors assignable to input channels or program bus with stereo link
- 16 summing channels (20 channels during mix)
- Stereo program bus with master fader, insert, and external input
- 1 stereo and 2 mono auxiliary sends/buses
- Stereo cue send/bus & headphone system
- PFL, AFL, and solo-in-place solo modes with stereo solo bus
- Full-featured monitor section that supports two stereo monitor systems
- Talkback system
Give yourself 32 channels of classic analogue mixing by adding the Chandler Mini Rack Mixer Expander to it's big brother
- Expand your Chandler TG Mini Mixer with an additional 16 channels
- The Chandler TG Expander is basically a Mini Rack Mixer without the control room
- Volume and pan per channel
- Pan switch disconnects pan pot for true centre position
£10895.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.