Art Dual X-Direct
Stereo Active DI Box
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Fully active design
- Phantom voltage or 9V battery powered
- Converts high-impedance balanced / unbalanced inputs into 600 Ohm balanced outputs
- Switchable input attenuation (0, -30 dB)
- Switchable ground lift
- 1/4" TRS / XLR combo connector inputs
- XLR connectors for balanced outputs
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
The DUALXDirect provides two independent high quality active interfaces that let you connect instrument, line, or speaker level signals to a mixer or other balanced inputs. Each of the high impedance 1/4" and XLR inputs (provided via "combo" jacks) are buffered and converted by very low noise active electronics into an isolated, balanced, low impedance signal output. The DUALXDirect has an extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels. This gives the DUALXDirect a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long signal runs in high noise environments.
The input ATTENUATOR switches allow for a wide range of signal levels and the input THRU jacks allow for tapping off of your signal chain. The GROUND LIFT switches let you totally separate the input and output signal grounds, when appropriate, to isolate two systems, thereby reducing hum and ground-loop noise.
The DUALXDirect's active circuitry is powered by phantom voltage from the OUTPUT connections or by an internal 9V battery, when external power is not available. When powered by a battery, it draws less than 7.5 mA which should provide more than 100 hours of operation with a new battery (alkaline recommended). If phantom power is available, then the DUALXDirect will automatically draw its power from the external source. The POWER ON/OFF switch lights more dimly when the unit is running off of the battery, lights more brightly when it is running off of phantom power, and is off when the unit is inactive.
Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz, +- 0.5 dB @ +0 dBu
THD: <.05% (typical)
Dynamic Range: >100 dB (typical)
Channel Separation: > 80 dB (typical)
Maximum Input Level: +4, +34 dBu
Maximum Output Level: +6 dBu (battery powered), +14 dBu (phantom powered)
Input Connections: 1/4" TRS | XLR female balanced / unbalanced (2), 470k Ohm
Thru Connections: 1/4" TRS (2)
Output Connections: XLR male balanced (2), <600 Ohm
Input Attenuation: Switchable, (0, -30 dB)
Power Requirements: 9V @ 7.5 mA (battery, alkaline recommended), 18 - 48V DC @ 6.4 mA (phantom power per channel)
Dimensions (DWH inches): 3.9 x 4.6 x 1.85
Dimensions (DWH mm): 99 x 117 x 47
Weight: 0.84 lbs / 0.38 kg
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Art Dual X-Direct" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
I held the Samson MD1 DI box the day before I wrote this and one word popped into my mind: solid. This thing is built to do the job.
- Passive DI Box
- Single channel
- All-metal, impact resistant design
- Samson STL transformer
- Ground Lift switch
- 1/4" Input and Thru
- Balanced XLR output
- No Phantom or Battery power required
The Palmer PAN 02 active DI is a great box at an even greater price. Lift your audio signal without breaking the bank!
- 1-channel Active DI Box
- 6.3mm Jack input connector
- XLR transformer balanced output and 6.3mm jack output connector
- Powered by 9V Battery or +48V Phantom Power
- Ground lift and attenuator controls onboard
- Power coated metal cabinet surface
- Input Attenuator switches
- Input Link jack allows for tapping off of your signal chain
- Ground Lift switch lets you totally separate the input and output signal grounds
- Switchable low pass Filter that cuts out all very high frequency interference
- Phase Invert switch
With amp, cabinet and mic simulation, on top of your basic tone, gain and DI functions, the Palmer Pocket Amp Mk2 is a gig bag essential!
- Pocket-sized preamplifier and DI
- The perfect backup for the gig - if your amp goes, this will take your tone straight to the PA
- Outputs: 3
- Output connectors: 3.5 mm jack, 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Controls: Level, mic position, mode, Treble, ground lift, Gain, Bass, Drive, amp select
- High quality totally passive DI box
- High impedance, single-ended 1/4” input
- Audio transformer has an extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels
- Very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long signal runs in high noise environments
The TGI DIB1 is an incredibly affordable way to keep your signals clean and manageable on stage and in the studio,
- Active DI box
- Inputs: Jack and XLR
- Outputs: Jack link and XLR
- Ground lift switch
- Pad switch 0dB, -20dB or -40dB
- 9V power (battery included)
£60.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.