Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you think that the perfect complement (or counterpoint) to analogue is digital, the Elektron Digitone might be the perfect synth for your setup...
- Eight voice digital synthesiser
- An FM synth that puts the friendly into FM
- The Elektron Digitone combines FM synthesis with the workflows you know from subtractive synthesis for intuitive programming
- 8 voice polyphony with multitimbrality
- Multiple FM algorithms
- Filters, overdrive and 2x LFOs per voice
- Four synth and four MIDI sequencer tracks; arpeggiator per track
- 2 × ¼” audio input, 2 × ¼” balanced audio output, Headphones output, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports with DIN sync out
- Hey, you already know how great the Elektron sequencer is! Parameter locks, micro-timing, independent sequence lengths...
- Chorus, delay, reverb and overdrive master effects
NAMM 2018 strikes with the Elektron Digitone - an accessible digital synthesiser and sequencer that combines the power of FM synthesis with the workflows of subtractive synthesis.
The Elektron Digitone is an eight-voice polyphonic and multi-timbral synth that offers an incredible amount of power - not only with each synth voice, but with its sequencer and its global master effects as well.
The Elektron Digitone may be a great synth in its own right, but combine that with the four tracks of MIDI sequencing as well, and the Digitone could become the heart and soul of your studio and live setup.
And of course, the Digitone is Overbridge enabled, allowing you to go seamlessly from hardware to software and back again for the best of both worlds.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Elektron Digitone" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Now with fantastic improvements to sounds and workflow, the Korg Kross 2 in Matt Black is all the workhorse synthesiser you need!
- Fully-featured digital synth designed to suit any gig!
- 61 key semi-weighted keybed
- More than 1,000 presets with a wide range of sounds and genres
- Sounds are expandable with optional libraries
- EDS-i sound engine with 134 effects. Up to 7 can be used simultaneously
- Simple front panel layout: no menu diving mid set!
- Built-in sampler with 16 pads, built-in editing and loading from SD card
- Can be operated for up to 7 hours on 6 x AA batteries
- Rubberised "ultra matt black" finish
Roland's all-new digital wind instrument with traditional sax fingering and flexible onboard sounds with the AE10 Aerophone!
- Digital wind instrument with flexible onboard sounds and fingering compatible with an acoustic saxophone
- Mouthpiece features sensitive breath sensor with reed structure for friendly playing feel and control over techniques like vibrato and pitch
- Roland’s proprietary SuperNATURAL sound technology reproduces the subtle tonal nuances produced with dynamics and articulation
- Realistic and expressive saxophone sounds include soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone, all instantly transposable to any key with no fingering stress
- Wide variety of additional acoustic sounds include wind instruments (clarinet, flute, and trumpet) and string instruments (violin)
- Roland’s latest synth sounds on board, optimized for breath control
- Onboard monitor speakers and headphones output for playing anytime, anywhere
- Battery operation (6 x AA) for up to seven hours of continuous play
- Easy connection to a computer DAW via USB
- Input for connecting a smartphone or music player for playing along with backing music
Yes, it's a classic acid bundle updated, but what can YOU do with these modern electronic icons?
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Roland Aira TR8 Drum Synthesiser (792223)
- 1 x Roland Aira TB3 Bass Synth Module (507602)
- Huge sound with three virtual analog engines onboard, each with a dedicated oscillator, filter, amplifier, envelope, and LFO
- Layer up to five simultaneous effects, including distortion, flanger, delay, reverb, low boost, and more
- 64-voice polyphony for massive sounds without note drop-out
- Fun, hands-on control panel that’s great for instant gratification, and for learning synthesis
- Lightweight, compact body with 37 full-size keys
- Runs on AC or battery power for portable convenience
- D Beam, arpeggiator, and Phrase Recorder onboard
- USB ports for saving user patches to USB flash drives, and for audio/MIDI connection to computers
Want a great-sounding and inspiring knob-tweaking synth with a ridiculous name that isn't a Little Phatty? You need the Korg KingKORG!
- 3 oscillators with the standard bread and butter waves, as well as plenty more for lots of raw programming material
- A choice of modelled analogue filters to give you sound design options from the smooth to the screaming
- 61-keys and plenty of knobs make it a great hands-on keyboard for live performance
- Glowing tube peaking from under its grille for adding anything from subtle overtones to growling distortion
- Myriad onboard effects for sculpting that perfect sound
With all the sounds and features you want and need - for the studio or the stage - the Roland Juno DS is worthy of the name...
- 88-note keyboard synthesiser
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- Ivory Feel-G Keyboard provides weighted-action feel in a lightweight design that’s easy to transport
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS88’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
£699.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.