AKG C414B XLII Stereo Pair
Condenser Microphone Set
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The AKG C414B XLII condenser microphones are designed to make your performance sound great.
- High sensitivity and extremely low noise
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- Each mic has 5 switchable polar patterns
- 3 switchable bass cut filters and 3 pre-attenuation pads with LEDs
- 2-color LEDs provide quick visual monitoring of polar pattern and output overload
- All switchable components operate in low-impedance circuits
The AKG C414 has been a studio workhorse for many years and is suited to many different scenarios. The C414B-XLII's have vastly improved capsule shockmounts, and new, switching 1" diaphragm. They have 5 switchable polar patterns: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, and figure 8. 2-color LEDs indicate polar pattern and output overload. They have 3 switchable bass cut filters and 3 pre-attenuation pads with LEDs for quick reference and deliver a huge 20Hz-20kHz frequency range. The C414B-XLII's have the distinctive characteristics of the classic C414 and are designed for adding presence to your recordings or beautifully capturing the natural sound of a room..
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Cardioid condenser mic featuring a K47 dual membrane capsule, perfect for vocals and instruments.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- K47 Dual Membrane Capsule
- Includes historic Shock-mount
- Ships in Plush Oak Microphone Box
A fantastic performer, the Blue Kiwi microrophone was the mic of choice for the Red Dog Music Christmas song! Love & pugs to this mic!
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Multipattern
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 8.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5 dB at 2.5kΩ
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 880g
- Dimensions: 220mm x 60mm
Studio condenser microphone developed primarily for vocal recording and exhibiting a smooth polar response.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 22 kHz
- Sensitivity: 16 mV/Pa
- ENL: 15 dB-A (A-weighted), 25 dB (CCIR)
- S2N ratio: 79 dB-A
- Max sound pressure level: 144 dB-SPL @ 0.5% THD
- Low-cut frequency: 40 Hz
- Requires 48v phantom power
- Head swivel: +/- 20 degrees
- Max output voltage: 4.8 V
Precision geared omnidirectional recording microphone offering amazing definition when used alongside acoustic instruments.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±2 dB at 250 Hz: 40 mV/Pa; -28 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 15 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 17 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 79 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 139 dB SPL peak
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
Valve tone, solid-state construction and cost, welcome to Phantera town.
- Equivalent Noise: < 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to Noise > 83 dB (1 Pa/1 kHz-Cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 33 mV / Pa-Cardioid
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 142 dB SPL @ 0,3 % THD
- Power Supply 48 V phantom power
As we progress into the world of virtual reality video, it's only right audio catches up to create the greatest experience yet. Meet the Sennheiser Ambeo VR Mic
- 3D Audio Capture for VR Content Creators
- Four matched KE 14 capsules in a tetrahedral arrangement
- Perfect your sound with included Proprietary A-B format Encoder software, available in VST plugins (Mac OS X and Windows) and AAX plugins (Mac OS X)
- Includes: Balanced split cable 4x XLRs 3-pins // Extension cable, 1.5m, DIN12F to DIN12M // Rycote suspension mount // Foam wind shield
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max Sound Pressure Level: 130 dB(A) for 1 kHz
£1859.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.