Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- 12 inch Pad
- Triggers x 2: Head, Rim
- Accessories include: Owner's Manual, Connection Cable, Drum Key
- Dimensions: 358 X 322 X 117mm
- Weight: 3 KG/6 lbs 10 oz.
The Roland PD-128S BC is a new 12 inch (snare) mesh head pad from Roland.
Roland's PD-128S BC features a brand new rim sensor developed specifically for this 12-inch mesh head pad, in conjunction with the all new TD-30 range.
The 12-inch PD-128SBC accurately detects dynamics and rim-shot depth and also features exchangebale black/chrome colour shell wraps.
The PD-128S BC is also Snare stand mountable.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland PD128SBC" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Roland PD-128S-BC is a new V-Pad snare with an improved rim sensor and when used with the TD30 sound module provides more accuracy
- Pad size: 12 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Width (W): 358 mm, 14-1/8 inches
- Depth (D): 322 mm, 12-11/16 inches
- Height (H): 117 mm, 4-5/8 inches
- Weight: 3.0 kg, 6 lbs. 10 oz.
The Roland SPD30 gives you all the sounds you want, and a fabulously inspiring way to play them!
- Performance Drum Pad
- Includes new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions
- Rugged, road-worthy design
An incredible amount of power for such an affordable instrument, the Alesis SamplePad Pro lets you take control of your hits!
- Electronic drum and percussion instrument
- 8 dual zone isolated rubber pads
- Active blue LED pad illumination
- 10 ready-to-play drum kits
- 200+ built-in drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- Kick Pedal input; selectable switch or trigger mode
- Hi-Hat pedal input; selectable switch or variable mode
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- USB port for computer connectivity and MIDI in/out ports
- 1/4" stereo outputs (L, R); 1/4" headphone output with volume control; 1/8" stereo aux input with level control
With sampling power on board, the Roland SPDSx is a stupidly powerful way to take your electronic percussion live!
- Unique sampling-pad concept — the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 2 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 360 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- Large backlit LCD
Whether you need a backing track player, or need to trigger samples from soundscapes to sheep noises, you need the Roland SPD One Wav
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- Import your original WAV sound data by connecting to a computer via USB and dragging and dropping files
- Internal 4 GB drive can hold up to 360 minutes of stereo audio
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adaptor
- Main stereo output, plus stereo headphones output for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adaptor
£419.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.