Art Phantom 1
48V Phantom Power Supply
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Input Connectors XLR female
- Output Connectors XLR male
- Frequency Response 10Hz – 25kHz
- Output Phantom Power 48V DC +/- 2V
- Output Noise -115 dBV
- Current Drain 14mA
- Power 18V AC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions 5.25x2.75x1.75 inches (130mm x 74mm x 45mm)
- Weight 1.3 lbs. (315g)
Different condenser microphones specify different amounts of required phantom power. As a rule these ratings can range from 48 volts all the way down to 9 volts. Fortunately, there is some flexibility in terms of matching phantom voltage to your mic.
For example, a 24-volt condenser mic will run perfectly on 48 volts. In fact, mics rated at as little as 9 volts can often operate on 48 volts, but you should check with the manufacturer first. Conversely, a mic will generally perform best driven by not less than its rated voltage so, for a 48V mic, you would obtain best results with 48 volts of phantom power. The Phantom 1 is a great choice for the above needs.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Art Phantom 1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Audix APS910 is an adapter which converts the 9-52V phantom power so it can be used by a wide range of Audix condenser microphones
- Input Connectors Mini XLR Female
- Output Connectors 3-Pin XLR Male
- Adapter Converts 9-52V Phantom Power to Less than 9V
- Power Operates on 48V Phantom Power
- Dimensions 3.0 x 0.79" diameter (7.62 x 2.0 cm diameter)
- Weight 6.0 oz (170.82 g)
If your mixer or audio interface can't supply the 48v to your mics then you need the Audix APS2, which can also be switched from 110 to 240V
- Input Connectors 2 x 3-Pin XLR Female
- Output Connectors 2 x 3-Pin XLR Male
- Adapter No
- Battery No
- Power 2 x 48V Phantom Power Output
- Dimensions 8.0 x 3.0 x 6.5" (20.3 x 76.2 x 16.5 cm)
- Weight 4.0 lb (1.81 kg)
£57.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.