Roland Cube Street EX
Portable PA System and Busker Amp
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Roland Cube Street EX is the perfect answer to what you want from a portable, battery-powered PA!
- Battery-powered stereo amplifier
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Selectable output power modes to optimise battery life for different performing situations
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
With its compact size and battery-powered operation, the Cube Street was a huge hit among travelling musicians. Now, the new Roland Cube Street EX infuses the popular mobile amp with a huge performance upgrade that delivers more projection, more channels, and more versatility.
The Roland Cube Street EX provides 50 big watts of power and a stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters provide clean, punchy sound for larger crowds, while four independent channels offer abundant connections for a variety of mics and instruments. Detailed sound adjustment is available with separate EQ and reverb controls, and great guitar tones are dialed in easily with the onboard COSM amps.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland Cube Street EX" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Stageman 80 is a convenient portable PA with a built in rhythm machine, perfect for the times when your drummer is not around!
- A stereo 80W high-output system provides high-quality sounds
- Rhythm machine function with excellent presence
- Simple-to-use recording and playback functions
- Mixer function that meets a variety of needs
- Acoustage function for added spaciousness
- Convenient tuner and metronome functions
- Foot switch input for greater control during live performance
- Flexibility for any performance location
- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
- Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people
- No setup required, just plug in and go!
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
- Four custom-designed 6.5” speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
- Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob
- Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle
- Speaker-stand adaptor for mounting on a standard speaker stand
Call it a party in a box. The TransActive Wireless 2 provides the music, the lights and the wireless connection at one low incredible price.
- Portable, powered PA speaker with integrated RGB LED lightning
- Speaker projects clear, undistorted sound more than 150 feet (45m)
- Stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Works with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices, Mac, PC, and more
- Built-in light show reacts to your audio—no programming required
- Built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 50 hours of cordless power
- USB charging port for your phone, tablet or other device
- Includes high-quality microphone with on/off switch
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Rugged design withstands heavy use
The Bose L1 Compact portable line array system: Carry it in one trip. Set it up in one minute. Fill the room with Bose sound.
- Low weight, high portability
- Fast, easy set-up
- Everything built-in
- Wide, even sound coverage
- Advanced processing for tonal accuracy
The perfect monitor to along with your keyboard or other instrument; great sound, portable, and doesn't look out of place in your living room: the Roland Cube Lite Monitor
- Tabletop monitor amplifier with a stylish look for home living spaces
- Great-sounding 2.1 Channel audio system, with stereo speakers and integrated subwoofer
- Stereo 1/4-inch phone jacks for connecting microphone and musical instruments; stereo reverb and echo effects
- i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one tracks, and offers many features for music practice and learning
- Includes cable for two-way communication (playback and recording) with iOS devices
- Ideal for home use, offices, classrooms, recreation centres, and more
- Attractive white finish
The Laney AH Freestyle amplifier is both portable & will let you plug in any instrument to it you like! Perfect for all sorts of situations
- Kickback Combo
- 3 Channels
- 1 x 8" Custom Driver
- Delay with Time & Feedback - assignable to each channel
- Master 2 Band EQ
- Inputs: XLR/JACK combi, Jacks & Mini Jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 365 x 360 x 280
- Power: 5 watts RMS
- Mains or Battery powered - PSU supplied
£509.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.