Guitar Amp Combo
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Billed as "your third amp", the Yamaha THR10 is the first guitar amp to fit where, when and how guitarists really play guitar.
- Amp Type: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi, Modern, Bass, Aco, Flat
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb, Compressor, Noise Gate
- Chromatic Tuner
- Controller/Switches: Amp, Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble, Effect, DLY/REV, Guitar Output, USB/AUX Output, User Memory Switch x5, Tap/Tuner Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 2 x 8cm Full Range
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor - EADP-38EB A (included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Width: 360mm, Height: 183.5mm, Depth: 140mm, Weight: 2.8kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
The Yamaha THR-10 packs in everything you need from an off-stage amp. Real tube amp tone and dynamics, great sound at low volume, genuine hi-fi quality stereo playback and full recording capabilities. Prepare to spend a lot more time playing guitar.
The Yamaha THR 10 adds more low-range and mid-range to the sound. In addition to the five amp type modes, THR10 offers bass amp modelling, electric-acoustic mic simulation as well as flat channel for vocals and keyboards, making home recording possible. THR10 is also equipped with a three-band equalizer (EQ) and User Memory Function. Up to five of the sounds that performers have created with amp sounds, effects, and EQ can be saved. These memory buttons are located on the top of the control panel for easy access.
The THR10 was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp.
- 10" Celestion VX10 speaker
- 4 Watt Class A amplifier design
- 2 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 1 x EL84 power tube
- All-tube mini combo amp
- Legendary Top Boost tone inherited from the VOX AC30
- Gain, Bass, Treble, and Master Volume controls
- Historic 1963 Blue vinyl covering
- Tygon fret cloth
- Retro Bakelite handle
Perfect for practice and listening, from the practice room to the stage, the Line 6 AMPLIFi 150 has you covered!
- Guitar amplifier...
- ... and Bluetooth speaker
- Includes Line 6's acclaimed amplifier modelling technolgy...
- ... and their effects modelling!
- Edit via iOS and Android app
- 5-way stereo speaker system and Line 6 cabinet modelling
A comprehensive modelling guitar combo with the perfect mix of tone, features and performance: the Fender Mustang GT 100.
- Guitar amplifier combo
- 100 Watts power
- 21 classic amplifier models onboard
- Build your own sounds with a choice of 47 effects
- New, high-fidelity algorithms for seriously impressive modelling tone
- 1x 12" Celestion speaker
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability
- Doubles as a speaker system - stream audio from your phone
- Headphone output for quiet practising
- Control from your phone with the Fender Tone app
With a choice of 8 preamp models combined with valve warmth and an immediate set of controls, the Vox AV60 is a cracker!
- Guitar combo
- 60W power
- 8 preamp circuit types, two channel design
- Modulation, delay and reverb effects
- Bright and fat switches
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level
- 12" Vox Custom Design speaker
- Twin channel, guitar amplifier with 1x 12 inch VX 12 Celestion custom made loudspeaker and digital reverb
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 1x 12", 8 Ohm VX12 Celestion custom speaker
- Inputs: Input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External LoudSpeaker jack
- Options: VFS2 Dual Footswitch
The Laney Cub head gives you the meat of the cracking Cub 12R in the perfect box to add to your cab of choice
- 15 Watt valve guitar head
- <1 Watt input for all the crunch you want at lower volumes
- Controls: Gain, treble, middle, bass, volume and tone
- Onboard reverb
- 8 and 16 Ohm speaker outputs
- Effects loop
£312.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.