Warm Audio WA76
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
An 1176-style discrete analogue compressor in your rack at this price? It must be the Warm Audio WA76!
- True to the Classic 1176 compressor in design and performance
- Completely discrete signal path
- Utilises USA-made Cineman input and output transformers
- Supports the famous “all buttons in” ratio setting
- XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Less than 0.4% total harmonic distortion from 50 Hz to 20 kHz with limiting
- Attack time, 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Internal power supply, external 24v AC power transformer
The Warm Audio WA76 Limiting Amplifier is a modern reproduction of the Classic 1176 Revision D.
In making the Warm WA76, every effort was made to remain faithful to the original designs including the use of Reichenbach Engineering’s (now CineMag) transformer design that was originally used.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Could the Drawmer 1978 Stereo Tone Shaping FET Compressor be the most versatile, yet intuitive, compressor out there? It may just be...
- Fast Reacting Stereo FET Design compressor
- Provides familiar and intuitive control over the audio.
- 4 character switches provide a multitude of compression flavour combinations
- Saturation knob allows you to dial in variable amounts of 2nd and 3rd harmonic distortion
- Comprehensive side chain EQ giving simultaneous control of frequency and level of filtering for the low and high bands
- Variable Wet/Dry Mix plus Output Gain Knobs give a 'Parallel Compression' function
- Two Analogue V.U. Meters with Switchable 10dB Meter Rescale Mode
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch
- Classic Drawmer Build Quality with Rugged Steel Chassis and Aluminium Front Panel
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK
The incredible folks from Texas turn their hands to that most classic of classic optical compressors with the Warm Audio WA-2A compressor!
- Single channel optical compressor
- Based on the classic Teletronix LA-2A
- Utilises premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers
- USA made Kenetek opto-cell attenuator T4' style module. Socketed to allow retro-fitting with other opto-cells
- Premium Tung-Sol and Electro-Harmonix tubes. 2x 12ax7, 1x 12bh7, 1x 6aq5 or 6p1
- Fully discrete signal path
- Variable Pre-emphasis, allows for compression hipass filtering (TONE control)
- Stereo-link capable via TRS connector
£579.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.