Presonus Digimax D8
Eight Channel Mic Preamp
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A great choice for expanding your interface, the Presonus Digimax D8 let's you take advantage of your ADAT connectivity!
- 8-way microphone preamp with digital output
- 2 unbalanced ¼” instrument inputs (front panel; bypass Ch. 1 and 2 mic inputs)
- 8 balanced rear-panel XMAX mic preamps
- 8 balanced ¼” direct outputs (1 per channel)
- 1 ADAT Lightpipe optical digital output (8 channels)
- Individual channel-trim controls with -4 dB to +50 dB gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones (switchable in pairs)
A high-quality microphone preamp can make all the difference in the sound of your recordings. Without a quality preamp, the expression “garbage in, garbage out” is especially apt. And customers and reviewers alike have long insisted that the PreSonus XMAX Class A solid-state preamp is the finest in its price class.
The Preonsus DigiMax D8 provides eight of these prized preamps—enough to raise your entire studio rig to a higher level. And that’s just the beginning of the story.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Presonus Digimax D8" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
From their iD14 to their highest consoles, their preamp rules supreme, put 8-channels in your recording rig with the Audient ASP800
- 8 channel microphone preamp and AD
- 8 x World Class Audient Console Mic Pres
- 2 x Retro Channels with Dual Stage COLOUR Saturation Controls - HMX & IRON
- 2 x Discrete JFET Instrument Inputs
- Pristine 118-dB Burr-Brown A-D Converters
- Balanced Analogue Line Outputs
- ADAT Output for Expandability
- Word Clock Input
- Over £500 worth of plugins / creative software and more with ARC Creative Hub
Millennia's quad channel version of the acclaimed HV3D offering optimum ambience retrieval.
- Quad-channel variant
- Frequency response: sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- THD: < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Noise: -133 dB EIN
- Phase response: < 2 degrees deviation
- Common mode rejection: > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Gain: 8.5 dB min, 65 dB (up to 75 dB on request) max
- Output impedance: 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- Max output: +32 dBu
- 19" rackmountable
£398.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.