Aston Spirit B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
The Aston Spirit is a vastly versatile microphone that would be an asset in anybody's studio.
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Switchable (omni/cardioid/figure-of-eight)
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB, -20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
The Aston Spirit offers great versatility in the studio, with its switchable polar pattern. The choice of Omni, Cardioid or Figure-of-Eight means that it is perfect for close micing or for capturing room sound. Aston microphones particularly impress on vocals and acoustic instruments, however will excel on most instruments.
The accuracy of the Spirit can't be praised highly enough. This microphone will allow you to get a natural sound without adding any harsh high end. This is achieve by a hand-selected capsule teamed with transformer balanced circuitry.
Only the best components are good enough for the people at Aston, and the Aston Spirit is a great example of this.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Aston Spirit B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The elegantly designed Avantone CR14 bi-directional (figure 8) velocity ribbon microphone offers the unique, pleasing sonic character similar to those classic ribbon mics of yesteryear!
- Ribbon Type: Dual Ribbon / Pure Aluminum / 35mm x 5mm / 2 microns thick
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 30 -15,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: -52 dBv +/- 2dB Re. (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <=600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 3000 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa : 70dB
- Included Accessories: Wooden Box & Suspension Shockmount in Metal road case
This amazing bundle will give you all the tools you need to turn that song in your head into a professional, high quality recording!
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Sontronics STC20 Pack Condenser Microphone Pack (000487)
- 1 x Audient iD4 USB Audio Interface (476261)
- 1 x Standard Mic Boom Stand (410320)
- 1 x AKG K240mk2 Professional Studio Headphones (262854)
Tha Avantone CK-7 is a condenser microphone that sounds great, looks great and is very versatile. Includes a shock mount and classy case!
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
The classic sounds of one of recording history's most famous mics is back - take a look at the Warm Audio WA-47jr FET condenser microphone
- FET transformerless '47 style condenser microphone
- Custom made true '47 (k47-style) 34mm capsule
- Capsule makeup: Gold sputtered, dual large diaphragm, single backplate, 6 microns mylar
- Fully discrete signal path, Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, and Omni-directional
- High-pass filter: 70 Hz; Pad: 10 db
- Self-noise: 9dBA; Dynamic range: 138dBA; Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (@1kHz 1kOhms 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa or -40dB
- S/N Ratio: 85dBA (IEC651)
- Includes: Shockmount, hardmount, zipper storage pouch
The ultimate recording bundle at a ridiculous price point! Capture high quality vocal and instrument recordings at home or in your studio.
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x CAD GXL3000SP Studio Pack (983907)
- 1 x CAD AS32 Acousti-Shield Acoustic Enclosure (793908)
A great solution for all your recording setup, the Sontronics STC-3XL includes a great workhorse mic and accessories!
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Omni, cardioid and figure of 8 polar patterns
- Onboard high-pass filter (75 Hz and 150 Hz)
- Switchable pad (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB)
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1000 Hz): 120 dB
- Includes shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
£299.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.