ROLI Touch Block
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Controller expansion for Blocks
- Adjust the expression of BLOCKS in real time with controls over 5 Dimensions of Touch.
- Touch Block connects with a click to Lightpad Block and Seaboard Block. Just lift one finger from your musical surface, and you can record and fine-tune tracks in real time. Connect it to any part of Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block — or not at all. Touch Block works wirelessly, even when it’s not physically connected.
- Turn up or turn down the responsiveness of the surface to the Strike, Glide, Slide, Press, and Lift dimensions of touch
- Maximise the depth of expression available through pressure, or minimise the pitch-bend effect of sideways movements
The same size and shape as Live Block and Loop Block, the Roli Touch Block provides a set of controls for adjusting the expressive behaviour of the surfaces of Seaboard Block and Lightpad Block.
By clicking one of the Roli Touch Block's controls, for example, music-makers can adjust how much their side-to-side finger movements bend pitch on the surface of Seaboard Block. Seaboard Block and Touch Block join Lightpad Block, Live Block, and Loop Block, expanding the BLOCKS family.
In its first six months BLOCKS has won awards including Best Innovative Product (Musikmesse International Press Awards 2017) and Best in Show (NAMM U Awards 2017).
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ROLI Touch Block" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Arturia BeatStep is the controller that will make you think "of course I need one of those, just how incredibly useful is that!"
- Compact control powerhouse
- MIDI controller and step sequencer
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- Internal and external clocking
- CV outputs for sequencing analogue synths
- USB I/O
- MIDI output
- Transports can send MIDI CC or MMC
- Standalone MIDI or CV operation when powered via standard USB power adaptor
The Korg NanoPad 2 Black is a great little controller for those who are limited on space or need something portable for travelling
- 16 trigger pads with velocity and 4 velocity curves
- X-Y pad
- HOLD button, GATE ARP button, TOUCH SCALE button, KEY/RANGE button, SCALE/ARP button, SCENE button
- Memory: 4 user scene memories
- Size (W x D x H): 12.80 x 3.27 x 0.63 inches
- Weight: 0.63 lbs.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys.
- Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts!
With 8 channel strips and master section the Korg nanoKontrol Studio lets you take kommand of your mix and speeds up your workflow
- Portable MIDI control surface
- Transport keys and mixer section
- 8 channel strips with fader, knob, Mute, Solo, Rec and Select switches
- Jog wheel for navigating your sessions
- Use over USB or wirelessly
The Korg nano series was already hugely popular, with the Korg nanoKey Studio, it's going to become even more so!
- Portable keyboard and control surface
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Scale Guide function illuminates the keys to show recommended notes in the scale
- Easy Scale function, that lets you produce musical phrases using any keys
- Connect via USB or wirelessly
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Touch pad inherited from the KAOSS series
- 8 assignable knobs for controlling your DAW and plug-ins
Just beat it! With the Korg PadKontrol-BK in black you have a powerful and feature rich MIDI controller giving you great feel & control!
- 16 velocity-sensitive Trigger pads with LED illumination
- X-Y pad
- Two assignable knobs
- Display: 7-segment, 3-digit LED
- Memory: 16 user scene memories
- Dimensions: 12.36” (W) x 9.21” (D) x 2.17” (H)
- Weight: 2.12 lbs.
£69.95 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.