ROLI Touch Block
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Controller expansion for Blocks
- Adjust the expression of BLOCKS in real time with controls over 5 Dimensions of Touch.
- Touch Block connects with a click to Lightpad Block and Seaboard Block. Just lift one finger from your musical surface, and you can record and fine-tune tracks in real time. Connect it to any part of Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block — or not at all. Touch Block works wirelessly, even when it’s not physically connected.
- Turn up or turn down the responsiveness of the surface to the Strike, Glide, Slide, Press, and Lift dimensions of touch
- Maximise the depth of expression available through pressure, or minimise the pitch-bend effect of sideways movements
The same size and shape as Live Block and Loop Block, the Roli Touch Block provides a set of controls for adjusting the expressive behaviour of the surfaces of Seaboard Block and Lightpad Block.
By clicking one of the Roli Touch Block's controls, for example, music-makers can adjust how much their side-to-side finger movements bend pitch on the surface of Seaboard Block. Seaboard Block and Touch Block join Lightpad Block, Live Block, and Loop Block, expanding the BLOCKS family.
In its first six months BLOCKS has won awards including Best Innovative Product (Musikmesse International Press Awards 2017) and Best in Show (NAMM U Awards 2017).
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ROLI Touch Block" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Take control of your DAW with the awesome tactile fader sensation of MIDImix, brought to you by Akai.
- Midi mixer to control virtually any DAW
- 8 individual line faders, 1 master fader
- 24 knobs, arranged 3 per channel
- 16 buttons arranged in 2 banks provide mute, solo and record arm functionality per channel
- Sends all mixer settings to the DAW with a single button press
- 1 to 1 mapping with Ableton Live (Ableton Live Lite included)
The Arturia BeatStep is the controller that will make you think "of course I need one of those, just how incredibly useful is that!"
- Compact control powerhouse
- MIDI controller and step sequencer
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- Internal and external clocking
- CV outputs for sequencing analogue synths
- USB I/O
- MIDI output
- Transports can send MIDI CC or MMC
- Standalone MIDI or CV operation when powered via standard USB power adaptor
The perfect partner to your other controllers, or just great on its own: the Novation Launchpad Mini mk2 is great with Live, and more...!
- USB MIDI grid controller
- 64 (8x8 grid) square multi-colour backlit buttons
- 8 round multi-colour backlit system buttons (assignable)
- 8 round multi-colour backlit function buttons (not assignable)
- Kensington security slot
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station virtual instrument and 1GB of samples
- Combine lots of Launchpads or other Launch products for a full Ableton Live studio
Improving on the already great MPD series was going to be tough, but the Akai MPD218 does it with style!
- USB pad-controller
- 16 Thick Fat backlit MPC pads
- 48 assignable pads accessible via 3 banks
- 18 assignable 360-dgree potentiometers accessible via 3 banks
- MPC Note Repeat and Full Level
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- 16 configurable presets
- USB powered, no AC adapter required
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums
The Korg NanoPad 2 Black is a great little controller for those who are limited on space or need something portable for travelling
- 16 trigger pads with velocity and 4 velocity curves
- X-Y pad
- HOLD button, GATE ARP button, TOUCH SCALE button, KEY/RANGE button, SCALE/ARP button, SCENE button
- Memory: 4 user scene memories
- Size (W x D x H): 12.80 x 3.27 x 0.63 inches
- Weight: 0.63 lbs.
Control virtual instruments or your DAW on the go with the NanoKey 2
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys.
- Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts!
£69.95 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.