AKG C391B B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
Looking for a versatile, rugged small-diaphragm condenser? AKG has the one.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone type: Small-Diaphragm Condenser
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB-A
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Phantom Power Required: Yes. 9-52V.
- Bass Roll-Off Switch: 75Hz
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Included Accessories: SA60 clamp and windscreen.
Whether it's for live work or in the studio, the AKG C391B small-diaphragm microphone combines solid construction with high-quality sound for a mic that won't let you down whenever speed, ruggedness and quality sound are mandatory.
The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern, a low self-noise and very good transient response for a bright and brilliant sound. It also features the ability to quickly interchange its capsule with one of the other capsules of the Blue Line Series, making it an excellent mic for demanding broadcast applications.
The C391 B provides a switchable bass roll-off/attenuator with three positions: flat, 75Hz and -10db attenuation; invaluable for situations with high sound pressure levels like drum overheads.
Included Accessories: SA60 clamp and windscreen.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "AKG C391B B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The quality of the sE2200, but with a selection of polar patterns, the sE Electronics SE2200a Mk2 multi-pattern should be in your collection
- Multi-pattern studio condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 20 mV/PA
- Directional patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
- Max SPL for THD 0.5%: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
An incredible mic at an incredible price, the Rode NT1 Kit is a great way to get your recording chain off to a great start!
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone bundle
- 1" diaphragm, side address
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- Includes: Microphone, ring-type stand-mount and dust cover
The Audix MicroD is a miniature microphone designed to for drums & percussion. It comes with a shock mount system and clip for ease of use
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency range
- Hypercardioid pattern
- 250 ohm output impedance
- 5mV open circuit sensitivity
- 24dB (A weighted) equivalent noise level
- 70dB S/N ratio
- 9-52V phantom power
- 140dB maximum SPL
When you bundle a great multi-pattern mic with a shockmount, pop-filter,dust cover and cable, you get the incredible Rode NT2-A studio pack!
- Studio condenser microphone and accessory bundle
- 1" diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid, omni and figure 8 patterns
- Pad and high-pass filter switches
- Dust cover
- 10-year warranty
The CAD M179 condenser microphone is packed full of advanced electronics and unique features unseen at this price point
- Continuously variable pattern with a "hard" cardioid center detent
- Large 1.1" dual diaphragm external bias condenser capsule
- Gold sputtered diaphragms
- High SPL capability (143 dB SPL with pad)
- Transformerless balanced output circuits
- 20 dB non-capacitive pad and 6dB/Octave @ 100Hz high-pass filter onboard
- Swivel mount, elastic shock mount and carrying case included
Aston's mics have been making quite the splash lately. Try out the Aston Origin and hear for yourself!
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
£219.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.