Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Boss RC300 is the ultimate looper pedal, offering 3 stereo tracks, an expression pedal, and a frankly silly 3 hours of recording time.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
With loop mania sweeping the globe, BOSS proudly announces the most powerful Loop Station ever brought to the market - the RC-300. The new flagship looper features three synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and transport-control footswitches for each track. It's also equipped with pro effects, a master Expression pedal, and a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel for the ultimate in live-performance manipulation. Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or instrument of choice and create amazing loops in real time. An XLR input is also provided, complete with phantom power, so singers, percussionists, violinists, beatboxers, or anyone with a mic'd instrument can get in on the act, too. The RC-300 lets you record for up to three hours directly to its internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB port lets you save your loops externally, as well as import/export WAV files. Step into the most powerful and inspiring Loop Station in BOSS history. It's the creative powerhouse that musicians have been dreaming of!
* Triple Stereo Loops *
Create, stack, and manipulate multi-layered loops with the RC-300's three stereo tracks - each track being independently controllable. The "Auto Recording" feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your instrument, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky's the limit with three hours of recording time!
* Expanded Pedalboard *
The RC-300's ultra-wide pedalboard is equipped with an Expression pedal (which can be assigned to a variety of parameters) and enlarged footswitches for controlling REC/PLAY and STOP for each track. There's also a master ALL START/STOP footswitch onboard. Additionally, three independent faders provide immediate control of each track's output volume. And if that's not enough control under your hands and feet, you can also connect external Expression pedals and footswitches (sold separately).
* Onboard FX *
Process your tracks and external-input signals with the RC-300's expressive onboard effects, including Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Modulator, vocal effects, and more. A dedicated LOOP FX footswitch is provided for instant activation of the onboard effects. Control the effects parameters in real time with the Expression pedal for hands-free creativity onstage. You can apply the effects to any single track as well as to the entire mix, expanding your creativity and musical expression.
* Rhythm Guide and Preloaded Audio *
To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the cool rhythm patterns in the RC-300's onboard library as you record; the Loop Quantize feature helps you having your recordings looped in time. Dozens of rhythm types are onboard, including rock, pop, shuffle, Latin, and more. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved. To get you up and running right away, the RC-300 comes preloaded with audio backing tracks (including bass tracks, piano tracks, etc.) for instant play-along performance and fun.
* USB Connectivity *
Connect the RC-300 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your phrases externally for safekeeping. You can import and export WAV files between your computer and the RC-300; 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size can be imported.
* AUX Input *
In addition to recording your instrument performances and turning them into playable loops, you can record other external stereo audio sources via the AUX IN. Sounds from a digital-audio player or other device connected to the AUX input can easily be recorded and added to your loop performance.
Leave your feet free to keep the beat and put your on the fly loops in your hands with the Boss RC-505 Loop Station
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- Independent play mode and tempo sync settings enable a flexible combination of track behaviors and advanced performance options
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- External control via MIDI and optional footswitches or expression pedal
- USB for phrase import/export with computers; USB audio/MIDI functionality for integration with DAW software
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo AUX input
From the people who took looping in a whole new direction with the RC505, comes the compact, yet still fully-featured Boss RC-202!
- Compact tabletop looper module
- Two concurrent stereo tracks
- Dedicated controls for each track
- Four input and four track effects available simultaneously
- 64 phrase memories to store loops and effects settings ready for instant recall
- Control via MIDI or external footswitches and expression pedals
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns
- USB connection for loop import and export
With mic and instrument inputs, you'll be creating your perfect accompaniment in no time with the Boss RC30 Dual Track Looper
- Twin pedal design gives you incredible foot-based control of your loops
- Onboard effects allow you to process your loops within the pedal to create your perfect sound
- Independent volume faders for the loops ensures you can find the perfect balance
- USB connection for easy connection to your computer to move loops to and from the pedal
Taking looper pedals to the next level, the Vox VDL1 Dynamic Looper offers classic looping functionality with incredibly versatile performance effects.
- Loop Pedal Processor offering intuitive footpedal control
- Infinite recording time using two independent loops (combined loop length up to 90 seconds)
- Add infinite layers with SOS recording capabilities
- Loop Quantize creates specific beat-length phrases that automatically loop on the beat
- 11 Pre Effects enhance and morph your instrument’s sound as you play & record loops
- Pre Effects include instrument simulations such as bass and acoustic guitar
- 11 Loop Effects radically transform the playback of looped phrases
- 100 programs (50 preset, 50 user); each offers settings for the Pre Effect and Loop Effect
- Overdubbing with undo and redo capabilities
- Resample by adding new material onto a phrase being processed by the Loop Effect
- Mic input for creating loops using other sources; such as vocals or percussion
- Master Limiter maintains a consistent level between the original source and all loops
- Three stop modes – clean, delay, and fade – provide more loop playing creativity
- Key Lock function locks the panels controls but maintains the pedals for error-free performances
The intuitive design of the Vox Lil Looper allows effortless looping guitar and mic performances with killer effects!
- Intuitive dual pedal design
- Record for a total of 90 seconds on two independent loops
- Overdubbing with Undo/Redo
- Add infinite layers with SOS recording capabilities
- Loop Quantize creates phrases that automatically loop on the beat
- 12 Effects including: overdrive, chorus, phaser and acoustic simulator
- Optional VFS2 can turn effects on/off, stops loops, or erase a phrase
Create everything from layered soundscapes to simple backing tracks with the Boss RC3 looper pedal
- Compact looper in the stage-ready Boss compact pedal format!
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time - store a whole backing track if you need to!
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
- True stereo I/O
£368.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.