Fender 60s Strat - Lake Placid Blue
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Colour: Lake Placid Blue
- Neck: Pau Ferro
- 3 Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Pickups with Staggered Pole Pieces, Alnico Magnets, Aged Covers
- Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Aged Knobs and Switch Tip
- Vintage Styling
- Synthetic Bone Nut
During a time when musicians were altering, incinerating and evoking sounds never experienced or imagined by the folks at the Fender factory, rock music came into its own and the Stratocaster guitar became a countercultural symbol. The ’60s Stratocaster, with its pau ferro fingerboard, multi-ply pickguard and vintage hardware, captures that amazing and groundbreaking chapter in Fender history.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender 60s Strat - Lake Placid Blue" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Sometimes you just want a classic Tele with the classic Tele features, if you want one that's classic '60s, try the Fender Classic 60s Tele!
- Finish: Olympic white
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, C shape
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro, 7.25" radius
- Frets, 21, vintage-style
- Pickups: 2x vintage-style single-coil Tele
- Controls: Volume, tone, pickup selector
- Bridge: 3-saddle vintage-style strings-through-body Tele with chrome barrel saddles
- Machineheads: Vintage-style
Seeking a truly modern metal machine? The Ibanez RGDIX6MRW in Charcoal Brown Flat Burst is built for down-tuned chunky riffs.
- Colour: Charcoal Brown Flat Burst
- Body Type: RGD, layered Ash, Rosewood top
- Fingerboard Material: Birdseye Maple Fretboard
- Neck Type: 3-piece Maple, Bubinga bolt-on
- No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Pickups: Dimarzio Fusion Edge
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II
- Scale: 26.5"
- Body Ash
- Neck Maple, U Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard Rosewood (p/n 013-7000) or Maple (p/n 013-7002), 7.25in Radius (184mm)
- No. of Frets 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups 3 Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Pickups with Alnico Magnets
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade
- Bridge Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads Fender/Schaller Vintage F Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware Chrome
- Pickguard 3-Ply White
- Scale Length 25.5in (648 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.650in (42 mm)
- Unique Features U Shape Maple Neck,
- Body Mahogany
- Top Quilt Maple
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Shape SpeedTaper™ D-Profile Satin Finish
- Neck Joint Glued-in set neck
- Scale 24.75" Frets: 24, jumbo
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 14"
- Binding Mother of pearl stickpin on headstock face.
- Mother of pearl and abalone block and triangle on 1,3,5,7,9,12, & 15th fret
- Mother of pearl blocks on 17, 19, 21, and 24th fret?
- Nut Width 1.68
- Nut Material graphite
- Machine Heads Grover® 14:1
With volume and tone controls for each pickup, a wraptail bridge and bird inlays, the PRS SE Mark Tremonti Signature is all Paul Reed Smith
- Finish: Black
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, wide fat profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with bird inlays
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: PRS-designed SE treble and bass humbuckers
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone, pickup selector switch
- Bridge: PRS-designed stoptail
- Machineheads: PRS-designed tuners
With it's classic sound, feel and looks, the Les Paul is a legend. The Beautiful Les Paul Tribute Plus from Epiphone adds even more with series/parallel pickup switching.
- Finish: Midnight Ebony
- Body: Mahogany with Maple Cap
- Neck: Mahogany, 1960's Slim Taper
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Trapezoid Inlays
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2x Gibson '57 Classic Humbuckers
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, Push-Pull for Series/Parallel, Pickup Selector
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Machineheads: Grover
£699.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.