Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The new Zoom H1n will find a place in your gear bag, and is more convenient than ever.
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Up to 10 hours operation on 2x alkaline batteries
- Built-in reference speaker
- Accommodates up to 32GB microSDHC memory cards
- Auto-record, self-timer, overdub features
- Micro USB port for computer connectivity
- Low cut filter
- Input signal up to 120SPL
- Stereo 1/8" line output
- 1/8" external mic input
The H1n's X/Y microphones capture high-quality stereo sound, supporting 24-bit audio at sampling rates of up to 96kHz in Wav and various MP3 formats.
The user experience has been redesigned making the H1n more efficient than previous models. One-touch record and the new monochromatic screen mean its easy to record and monitor songs, lectures and more!
An onboard limiter offers distortion free signal up to 120 SPL, meaning that clean recordings can be made in the loudest of environments. A low-cut filter also helps eliminate unwanted low frequencies.
The overdub feature allows for multiple layers of audio to be added, perfect for singer songwriters and bands capturing demos. For listening back to songs or interviews, the playback speed can be altered without effecting pitch.
The H1n features many functions required for a portable recorder, such as auto-record, pre-record and self-time, meaning the moment is never missed. Once you have captured the audio, editing is easy with the included Cubase LE licence.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Zoom H1n" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With a whole host of improvements and upgrades, the Zoom H4n Pro certainly justifies the professional tag!
- Professional portable recorder
- Perfect for film, music, interviews, podcasts and more
- X/Y microphones for stunning stereo recordings
- Microphone preamps from the H5 and H6 recordings for an accurate and transparent sound
- Improved noise performance and sound-level handling capability for huge dynamic range
- Locking XLR 1/4" jack inputs for recording from external mics or other sources
- Onboard multi-effects from Zoom's flagship G5n
- Rugged design so you can take it anywhere with peace of mind
With it's innovative design featuring interchangeable capsules, there isn't a recording situation for which the Zoom H6 isn't suited
- Portable recorder with four interchangeable input capsules—X/Y, MS, Shotgun, and Dual XLR/TRS combo
- Six-track simultaneous recording
- Four mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Gain controls (real knobs!) and -20dB pads for each input
- Phantom power for all main inputs: +12/+24/+48V
- Large full-colour LCD display
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 128GB
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
Got yourself a snazzy DSLR but need a more comprehensive and flexible audio recroding solution for it? Enter the Fostex DC-R302!
- Features three XLR inputs each with its own Limiter and High Pass Filter
- Independent 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Headphone monitoring of left, stereo, right and return
- Convenient Auto Slate Tone (1kHz / sine wave) function for subsequent synchronization
- USB file transfer and audio output for PC recording and live streaming
- Powered by four AA batteries or external DC 9 to 24V power adapter
- Rugged and lightweight extruded aluminum chassis
- Includes DSLR mounting bracket that attaches to the top
- 3 screw holes on the bottom allow the DC-R302 to mount on a tripod
- Can be used as independent mixer/recorder without DSLR or a computer
£99.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.