Mapex H400 Hi-Hat Stand Chrome B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Get ready to play out of the box! This bundle has everything you need, right down to the sticks.
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Roland TD25KV Electronic Drum Kit (153845)
- 1 x Vic Firth 5A Wood Tip Drum Sticks (791355)
- 1 x Roland RH5 Headphones (230308)
- 1 x Mapex P400 Storm Series Bass Drum Pedal (082213)
- 1 x Mapex H400 Hi-Hat Stand Chrome B-Stock Hi-Hat Stand (904213)
- 1 x Chord Heavy Duty Drum Throne Drum Stool (483989)
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
The Mapex Storm H400 hi-hat stand gives high performance for an affordable price.
- The direct-pull-chain-drive-mechanism creates a smooth and responsive feel.
- Variable tension adjustment
- Multi-sustain top cymbal felts with heavy duty felt bottom cymbal seat
- Dual-tube construction with clamp-style memory locks
- Concave double-braced leg shape with slip-proof rubber feet & retractable floor spikes
- Finish: Chrome
Storm H400 Hihat stand is a Medium-Weight line featuring durability and versatility in an affordable selection of double braced hardware. To suit each drummers' unique style, it comes in chrome or black plated finish options.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mapex H400 Hi-Hat Stand Chrome B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you want to use your Roland SPD percussion pad with your acoustic kit, the Roland ACP33 clamp is what you need!
- Attaches the SPD-20 Total Percussion Pad or SPD-6 Percussion Pad to a conventional cymbal stand for use with an acoustic drum kit.
The Mapex S400 is part of the Storm series and offers features that offers support and stability whilst being super easy to use!
- Die-cast snare basket adjuster
- Clamp-style memory lock
- Concave double-braced leg shape
- Slip-proof rubber feet
- Chrome finish
The Storm series Mapex B400 cymbal boom stand is stable, easy to transport and super adjustable to fit your needs.
- The multi-angle boom arm provides compact storage and transportation
- Mapex Storm 3 tier boom stand
- The hide-away boom arm provides compact storage and transportation
- Double-Braced Legs
- Multi-Sustain Cymbal Felts
- Slip-Proof rubber feet
- Big dog double braced snare stand
- Adjustable off-set with central pull
- Tilt in 2 planes plus adjustable off-set
- Double braced
- Min Working Height:14.5” / 368 mm
- Max Working Height: 22” / 559 mm
- Weight: 7.2 lbs / 3.26 kgs
Mapex presents an incredible value hi-hat stand perfect for both acoustic and electronic hi-hat cymbals.
- Double Braced Legs
- Adjustable Height
- Lightweight Frame
- Includes Hi-Hat Clutch
The Roland MDH12 Pad Mount makes expanding your trigger pad collection stree-free!
- Rock-solid pad mount
- Compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack harware
£48.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.